Date Night

(Taylor's POV)

Ryann comes up with the weirdest conversation topics. We were close to the petting zoo and I was getting nervous. What if she doesn't like this? What if she ends up getting sick?

"Oh my gosh!" Ryann yelled I slammed on the breaks. she screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL TAYLOR. I JUST SHIT MYSELF!"

"Sorry babe but I thought something was wrong!"

"No I see a petting zoo!" She's like a little kid.

"Oh good you're excited!"

"WAIT. ARE WE"

"YES" I answered her before she could finish

I pulled into the parking lot and Ryann literally flew out of the car and ran over to my side before I even turned the car off.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She grabbed me and pulled me out of the car and kissed me. I pushed her away after some time and hugged her

"I love you too" I pulled away from the hug and grabbed her hand and pulled her into the building.

---------------------------------------------

(Casey's POV)

I didn't want to go to dinner with the people who stole my daughter. I am so pissed at Josh for saying we'll go along. I have to put on a fake face and have a fake attitude.

I know I am gonna explode by the end of dinner.

"Ryann and Cameron are the only ones home. They both love vine and YouTube." Jenny just keeps barging about her son and her life with Ryann. I noticed the ring in her finger earlier an have been waiting to ask about it.

"So you guys are getting married?" James put his arm around Jenny

"I thought it was time" Jenny isn't good enough for James. She isn't good enough to be in Ryann's life.

"I heard Ryann is on a tour?" Josh asked them

"Wait what?"

"Jeanelle and Riley are always talking about something like MagCon?"

"Yeah her and Cameron are in a group with about 12 more people and they travel the whole summer on a tour bus."

"Is it all girls?"

"No" Jenny answered that question without a care

"So there are boys and girls on the same bus?"

"Yes?"

"That's not appropriate" I am beyond mad

"She's 16."

"Okay? I know 16 year olds that are pregnant."

"Do you not trust her?"

"I barley know her"

"That's your fault"

"No it's not" Jenny flew up from the table

"You have some nerve. You left her when she was 5! I'm tired of hearing you blame other people! Ryann doesn't want you here and I don't think anyone else does either. You should leave." She walked out and James got up to.

"She's right." He followed her out

"Really Casey?" I was then left alone because my husband walked out too.

---------------------------------------------

(Megan's POV)

Ever since Ryann and Taylor left I've been stock with Cam, Nash, Hayes and the two step brats. Yeah I called them brats. Hayes sat down on the couch earlier and I went to sit next to him but those two beat me to it. He's mine. Well at least he will be. I sat on a chair by myself. I haven't talked either. I've just been on twitter.