Uh oh.

(Ryann's POV)

Once I got onto the bus I ran to my bunk and laid down trying to get some sleep. I've been really tired lately and not feeling well so I need to rest. Vanessa and Mahogany picked their two bunks and this was JC's last day. He's probably on his plane to California by now. We'll be on the bus for a while now because we are going to San Francisco for the next event.

Finally I started to drift off to sleep.

(Taylor's POV)

Ryann's been sleeping since we got onto the bus last night at 10. And not it's 11 in the morning. We've all been really loud so I don't understand why she's not up yet.

"Has anyone checked on Ryann?" Aaron asked as he walked into the kitchen

"I'll go right now" I said an walked to the bunk room.

I got to Ryanns bunk and I pulled back the curtain. Her back was facing me so I grabbed her should and pulled it so she'd be laying on her back. I shook her a lot an kept saying her name. Se just stayed silent

"Ryann. This isn't funny!" I put my arms around her and pulled her out of her bunk. She was like jello. I was bolding he an she wasn't waking up.

"WE NEED TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL" I yelled and they all can running.

Vanessa pulsed out her phone and I'm sure called 911

Cameron came and took Ryann from me

Aaron called Bart

Mahogany told the bus driver to stop driving

In a couple of minutes Bart was on the bus and so were paramedics. They took Ryann into the ambulance and left.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Bart yelled

"I have no idea." I started to cry. I can't lose Ryann. I fell to the floor and curled into a ball. Megan ran over to me and grabbed me and told me everything would be alright. The bus started moving again and I guess we are on our way to the hospital. Vanessa,Mahogany and Eva are sitting in their bunks just starring at nothing. Cameron is on the phone with his family. Aaron is on the couch with his head in his hands. The other guys are staying calm but you can see the tears in their eyes.

It's been about 10 minutes and the bus finally stopped and was at the hospital. Cameron told us that his mom and Ryanns dad will be here by the end of the day. We only made it to Arizona. One the bus door unlocked I ran right off and into the hospital. I went to the front desk and didn't even wait for the secretary to look at me.

"I need to see Ryann Border!"

"She's in room 333" The lady said not looking at me. Well that's very safe. I ran to Ryann's room and heard the other guys as girls following. I got to her room and was nervous to open the door, but when I do I saw Ryann laying on the hospital bed talking to a doctor and she was pale, very pale. She looked over at me and gave me a small smile and then turned her attention back to the doctor. She looked weak. What wrong with her. What happened.

"Hello" the doctor said which brought me out of my thoughts.

"What wrong with her?" I asked

"Why don't you let Ryann tell you and I'll be right back so I can help explain? By the way I'm Lisa. And when you're ready for me just press the red button." The doctor smiled and shook my hand then left. Everyone piled into the room and waited for Ryann to tell us what's wrong.

"So I'm just going to come straight out and tell you I have Liver Cancer." After taking in all our faces she reached for the remote next to her bed and pressed the red button.