Whatcha cookin, good lookin?

A/N

Alright, so I originally made this chapter suuuuper long. I needed to cut it somewhere so sorry if it has an awkward stopping point. I'll upload the other part as a seperate chapter in a bit.

And the picture in the sidebar is of Erin. Isn't she lovely? (See what I did there? lol) 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall’s POV

 “Someone wake her up. We can’t just leave her in the van.” Harry told us when we pulled up to the house.

“We just ran through town to escape those fans. She deserves a little nap.” Liam argued back.

We were debating about what to do with Erin. On the ride back to the house, she rested her head on my shoulder and dozed off. I didn’t mind, it was kinda nice actually. But now we were in the driveway back at the house, and we couldn’t decide what to do.

“If we’re not waking her up, then someone has to carry her inside.” Harry said with a small grin.

All the boys looked at me.

I was quiet. I knew what was about to happen.

Louis turned to me, “I think Niall should carry her.” He said with a devilish smirk.

I looked at my hand, which was still holding Erin’s, and I tried to hide the light shade of pink that was overcoming my face.

Why am I acting like this? I don’t like her like that. At least I don’t think I do.  

“Well come on then Nialler! Let’s go!” Zayn called to me.

I scooped her up bridal style and brought her inside. Her head was resting on my shoulder and her hands were on my chest.

I brought her up to the extra room and laid her down on the bed. She started to stir and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

I sat down on the bed next to her, and she sat up slowly.

“Did I fall asleep?” She asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. 

“Yeah, you fell asleep on me in the car and I carried you inside,” I answered softly. 

“Oh... Thanks,” she said. A sweet smile spread across her face.

“My pleasure,” I grinned back at her. “So you wanna head downstairs?”

She got up out of bed and we started the trek downstairs.

“Do you have any food here? I’m hungry.”

I froze, and just looked at her with a smile plastered across my face.

 She walked a few more steps before she stopped and turned around to laugh. “You okay there?”

“Marry me?” I joked and we laughed the rest of the way to the kitchen where the rest of the lads were.

Erin’s POV

The kitchen was a mess. 

The boys were all sitting at the counters. Except for Louis, that is. He was in front of the stove attempting to make dinner. And that explains the spaghetti sauce and noodles everywhere.

“Whatcha cookin’, good lookin’?” I asked.

“PASTA!” he shouted excitedly and hopped in the air.

“And how’s that workin out for ya?”

“Pretty good so far. He hasn’t set anything on fire yet.” Liam said, and we all burst out laughing. All of us except for Louis. He just kept stirring his pasta.

“Blechh, what’s that smell?!” Zayn asked, sniffing the air and coughing.

“MY GARLIC BREAD!”

“You spoke too soon, Liam.” I said as Lou frantically opened the oven and reached in with a small oven mitt on his hand. He yanked out the burning tray and threw it onto the stovetop, which knocked the pot of noodles over and spilled their steaming contents all over the counter and floor. 

“Well there goes dinner.” Niall said looking upset over the loss of food.

“Pizza?” Harry asked.

“As long as we’re ordering and Louis isn’t cooking.” I said with a laugh and Louis just glared at me.

“Hey, now! I did pretty good this time! It took 15 minutes before something caught on fire. That’s the longest it’s ever taken. I’m getting better!” he protested, trying to defend his lack of cooking skills.

“Whatever you say, Lou.” I patted his shoulder sympathetically while he pouted for about 10 seconds.

“I want carrots!” he said. And with that, he walked off.

I had to let out a giggle at his ridiculous behavior. Honestly, he was acting like a child. He cooked like one too.

*Ding Dong!*

“PIZZA!” We all chorused and ran in a mad rush for the door. We were all STARVING.

We devoured the pizza. We ordered two boxes: one that was mostly for Niall and the other was for the rest of us. The first pizza was gone in about 10 minutes, but Niall didn’t take much longer to finish his.

Holy crap. He ate the whole thing. Dang, could that boy eat. I thought I was the only one that ate nonstop. Guess not.

We were all sitting on the couches finishing our slices when I said, “I should probably be getting home soon. I mean, don’t get me wrong you guys are cool, but I can’t stay here all night.”

They all just laughed at me.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“You really think you’re gunna be able to get out of here? We’re surrounded by fans. There’s no way a car can get in or out of here to give you a ride.” Zayn told me.

“Looks like you’re stuck here for a while sweet cheeks.” Niall added. He hadn’t spoken up in a while. He must’ve just finished his pizza.

“Really? Damn. I better go call my Aunt and tell her I won’t be home for a while so she doesn’t worry.”

“Kay babe.” They called to me as I walked out of the room.

After rummaging through my bag, I grabbed my phone and called my aunt. But there was no answer. Guess I’ll just leave a voicemail then. That works too.

“Hey Aunt Tara it’s me. I won’t be home for a while. It’s sort of a long story and I’ll explain later but I got stuck somewhere and I don’t know when I’ll be able to leave. No worries, though. I’m safe and I just wanted to call so you guys didn’t worry. Love youu! Byee.”

Alright, that should do.

I hung up the phone and began the trek back to the living room where the boys were.

Man, this house was huge! It was so nice too! When I was upstairs, I saw at least 6 bedrooms and a bathroom in each of them. Don’t even get me started on the kitchen and living room: gorgeoussss! The whole place was absolutely breath taking.

I plopped down on the couch in between Liam and Harry. It was quiet for a little bit but it didn’t take long for Louis to break the silence.

“Let’s play a game!” he shouted at us, making me nearly jump out of my seat.