Toast and Handstands

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to upload this, but it's here now! :D I hope you all like it! By the way, this chapter's a bit fluffy and mushy but I promise the plot will get a bit more interesting in the next chapter or so (; lol.

I've also been working on my new story "A Thousand Words" and the first chapter of it has been uploaded! You guys picked him, so the lead guy in the story is....drumroll please.... Zayn! Woohoo! I'm pretty excited about this new story, guys, so I really hope you all read it!

I feel like I'm forgetting something... OH YEAH! IT'S LOUIS' BIRTHDAY!! WOOHOOO! HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY BOOBEAR! Hahaha. Therefore, this chapter will be dedicated to Louis. Yeah buddie! Haha I hope you all like the chapter!

Comment or vote! It really motivates me to write more when I see that kind of stuff.

Haha, so Happy Christmas Eve everybody! Happy birthday to Louis! Happy holidays in general!

-Sydne xD

****************************

A pair of warm lips pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead and a serene feeling flushed over my body. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see a few stray rays of sunshine gleaming through the window curtains. I felt safe, secure, comforted. The arms wrapped around my waist loosened a bit, allowing me to roll around and greet the face that held my body.

"Good morning, beautiful." His raspy morning voice sang.

"Morning, handsome." I smiled back, struggling to shake the sleep from my eyes. "What time is it?" My voice rasped.

"Early," he answered softly.

My fingers gently rubbed my eyes and I released a slight moan in the realization that I would have to get out of bed soon.

I slid my head from his shoulder and laid on his chest; my arm rested comfortably on his stomach while the blankets swaddled us both in a soothing layer of warmth.

"Can't we just lay here all day?" My groggy voice asked and a small chuckle escaped Niall's lips.

I didn't want to move. I didn't want to leave the warmth of his bed. I didn't want to leave the comfort of Niall's side. I just want to lay in bed, all day, with him.

Niall's hand moved from my side, to my head. He slowly stroked my brown curls and twirled them between his fingers.

A soft hum of pleasure passed my lips. "I love when people play with my hair."

He chuckled again, and continued running his fingers through my long hair. Each stroke was gentle. Soothing. The sensation sent a small shiver up my spine, and I quivered slightly beneath Niall's arms. He tilted his head towards me and quirked a little smile, knowing he just found my weakness.

My eyes began to flutter shut and drift back off to sleep, but were interrupted by an aching in my stomach. I tried to ignore it; to drift back off to sleep while Niall toyed with my hair. My head rested on his chest; rising and falling with every breath he took.

The ache in my stomach grew stronger; ignoring it wasn't helping. It growled and gurgled loudly, sounding like a lion cub was trapped in my abdomen.

"Ugh." I groaned, opening my eyes. I sat up in bed, grasping my hungry stomach. "I need food." I stated, pulling off the blankets and sliding out of bed. "Want anything?" I asked a drowsy Niall, who seemed like he was having trouble keeping his eyes open.

"Toast sounds good." He replied groggily. His arms outstretched where I lay before, holding my place for me when I return.

I hopped downstairs into the kitchen and walked straight to the pantry in search of food. I rummaged the shelves but couldn't find what I was looking for.