Scary movie

I walk back downstairs with Niall trailing behind me. All the boys were gathered and sitting on the couches.

“What’s goin’ on?” I asked.

“We’re about to watch a film.” Zayn replied.

I pranced over to the couch and sat myself down between Zayn and Harry, who removed the make-up and dress and looked completely normal again. 

“Okay, cool. Which one?” I ask, hoping they don’t pick a sad one. I always cry during movies and I hated crying in front of people.

 “What about Click?” Liam offered. He got a chorus of no’s and no ways from the rest of the boys so I guess we aren’t watching that. I let out a sigh of relief.

THANK GOD. I would’ve cried so much if we watched that. Then I would’ve been extremely embarrassed.

“Let’s watch something exciting. I don’t want to be bored.” Harry said.

“So what do you wanna watch then? An action movie?” I asked him, still feeling relieved.

“Nahhh. Let’s watch a horror movie!” He suggested, and I had to remind myself to breathe. My moment of relief was gone.

 I absolutely HATE horror movies. I hate them more than sad ones. Even if they aren’t that scary, I still end up terrified.

I tried not to show my fear, but I know Harry felt me tense up next to him when he mentioned a scary movie. I knew he was going to use it against me; I think he still wanted revenge for his beautiful make-over.

I could feel his evil smirk, even though I refused to look at him. He’d see how scared I was if I did.

“Alright! I’d love a good scary movie. How bout we watch Paranormal Activity 3?” Louis proposed and all the boys agreed while I sat there sheepishly.

Great. Now I’m going to look like a baby in front of a group of guys that I just met today. Not to mention that they’re international superstars. Just. My. Freakin. Luck.

Alright, I’ve seen this movie before but last time I screamed through almost the whole thing and it gave me nightmares for a week. I tried to hide my fear, but I don’t think I was doing a good job.

“What’s the matter Erin? Don’t like a good horror film?” Harry teased with a cheeky grin on his face.

I hit him in the arm playfully before I buried my face in the pillow to try and hide how red my face was getting.

 “Whoa, what are you doing?” I looked up from the pillow and Niall had his arms under my knees and behind my neck, lifting me up carefully. 

“Well if I’m going to protect you you’ll have to sit by me.” He said as he sat us back down on the other couch where he sat before. 

“Oh.” Was all I could say back to him. I didn’t know what else to say!

He pulled me onto his lap and he stretched his arms out on the back of the couch. I scooted my butt off his legs so I was sitting next to him, with my legs still sprawled across his lap. My head rested under his arm and the movie started.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. My stomach felt queasy and my hands were all sweaty. I was so nervous. I knew I was going to completely freak out. This movie absolutely terrified me.

I wish I still had the pillow. Then I could cover my eyes and I wouldn’t have to see a thing.

The movie got to the part where the kids were trying to keep Toby out of the bathroom and the door was shaking fiercely.