Truth or dare

A/N

Alright, so here's the other part to the original chapter. It's a bit on the long side, but it's nothing compared to how long it would've been if i hadn't broken it up.

Enjoy! And thanks so much for reading. I really appreciate it. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay then Lou. What game shall we play?” I questioned.

“Hmmmm, Truth or Dare!” he declared.

“Alright, truth or dare it is then.” Liam agreed.

Isn’t truth or dare a little girl’s game? Why are 5 teenage guys playing this?

“Erin, we should probably warn you that when we play truth or dare, we take it seriously. No chickens or anything. You do the dare or answer the question. If you don’t, you suffer the consequences.” Zayn's tone was so serious it was almost comical.

Oh great. I always used chickens. This was probably going to traumatize me, but those rules made it a little easier to understand why 5 guys liked this game.

“Yeah, and the consequences are always terrible. Last time Liam skipped out on a dare, we shoved spoons in his mattress and he had to sleep on them all night.” Harry laughed. Liam looked pissed.

“HEY! That gave me nightmares!” Liam yelled back.

“Exactly. We take this very seriously.” Louis added.

I tried not to laugh, but it was really hard. I think I turned red in the face, and barely managed to hold it in. 

 “So who goes first?” Harry asked.

“I will!” Louis exclaimed. “Alright, let’s see… hmmmm.” He thought for a moment. “Zayn! Truth or dare?”

Zayn groaned. “Ugh. Dare I guess.”

“WOOHOO! Alright Zayn. I dare you to dip your hair brush in the toilet and then brush your hair with it.” Louis stated flatly. 

Zayn looked like he was about to cry. “W-What?! Noooo! You can’t ask me to do that!”

I burst out laughing. Him and his precious hair.

“Do it Zayn! Or suffer the consequences!” Harry cheered ridiculously.

“Fineeeeeee.” A very upset Zayn whined and trudged upstairs. He grabbed his brush and dipped it in the toilet. He came back downstairs, stood in front of us, and ran the disgusting brush through his hair a couple of times.

Okay, now I was literally on the floor laughing! My stomach hurt terribly but I didn’t care because the look on his face was priceless.

I wasn’t the only one dying of laughter though. The rest of the guys were laughing just as hard as I was. Especially Niall; he looked like he was going to pass out!

Zayn rushed back upstairs, grabbed a towel, and joined us all back downstairs. He dried off his hair and sat back down on the couch with the towel around his shoulder. He would’ve showered, but the boys wouldn’t let him. They said it was part of his dare or something like that.

“Alright, it’s my turn now!” Zayn said. He looked around the room and eyed each one of us until he finally decided on his victim. “Liam!”

“Oh boy. Uhhh, dare I guess.” He shakily replied. He seemed nervous, but I would be too if Zayn had that look on his face while he plotted MY dare.

“I dare you to go to the bathroom and make a shirt out of toilet paper. And you have to wear it until we’re done playing.” Zayn grinned. HAHA! This was going to be good.

Liam made his way to the bathroom and a few minutes later he came back with a very poorly made toilet paper shirt. He plopped back down on the couch and his toilet paper was already starting to rip; I could see his abs. DAMN was he ripped.

He caught me looking, though, and he laughed a little. I was completely embarrassed and I blushed like a school girl, averting my gaze and biting my lip. 

“Niall.” Liam said.

“What?”

Liam chuckled, “Truth or dare, man.”

“Oh my bad. Dare.�