The life Of A Single Girl

Hey guys :) Thanks for the wonderful comments, votes, and becoming a fan. It really means alot. Now, the winner of the comment contest is....Chelseybre!! Thanks for yur amazing comment and this chapter is dedicated to you :D

___________________________________________________________________________

Monday

Holden: Wake up Kamiyah

Kamiyah: but its tooo early 

 Holden: Girl get up. I'll take you to McDonalds.

Kamiyah: Im up! 

Kamiyah hops out off the couch and goes to the bathroom and starts running the shower water. Once its hot, she hops in the shower and washes up and shaves her legs. She gets out and brushes her teeth and washes her face. She lotions her body down and brushes out her long wavy hair. She puts on dark wash skinny jeans with a black 'cool story bro' sweatshirt. Her shoes are chesnut uggs and she styles her hair in a side low ponytail and gives it one long curl.

Kamiyah: Dad! I'm ready!

Holden: Alright lets go

They walk into the elevator where they find Daniel going to school with his skate board and his ear phones in his ears. (A/N: he has his board bcuhs hes planning on going to the park alone)

Kamiyah: Hey Daniel

Daniel: *takes out his ear phones* Hey Kamiyah *they hug* Hello Mr.greene

Holden: Morning *focuses back on his work e-mails*

The elevator closes and theres an awkward silence.

Kamiyah: So your headed off to school?

Daniel: Yep

Kamiyah: what time do you get out of school?

Daniel: 2:30

Kamiyah: Same time as me

Daniel: Wanna go skating with me after school?

Kamiyah: Boy! Does it look like i kno how to skate board to you?

Daniel: I can teach you 

Daniel winks at Kamiyah as the bell in elevator dings and he skates out the lobby.

Holden: Don't do anything that you normaly wouldnt do if I wer there, at the skate park. 

Kamiyah: Alright dont worry daddy.

They walk to thier car

Holden: What happend to Ray Ray?

Kamiyah: oh...We're taking a break from our relationship.

Holden: What happend?

Kamiyah: Long story just drive please

Holden starts the car and they drive to McDonalds then Brideport High

Kamiyah meets up with her frends and tell them about Daniel and Ray Ray.

Raven: Seriously?

Nicole: wow

Kamiyah: yep but its all good in the hood :) So whats going on with you & Jacob, Nicole?

Nicole: Nothing much just text back and forth  and he calls me telling me good morning, and good night.

Raven: Thats sweet...same here we just text and stuff...now THAT I GOT MY PHONE BACK! *says sarcasticaly bcuhs of what happend with Ravens mom at the beach with mb*

Nicole laughs at Raven

Raven: Hush!

Kamiyah: Daniel and I are going skating today.