The Clues.....(part 1)

Here we goo....<3

______________________________________________________________________________________

Friday

So the day goes by as normal...nothing new.....

Afterschool-

Tyra picks up Kamiyah

Kamiyah: Hey mom tonight can yu drop me off at 1243 San Andro Drive?

Tyra: Why?

Kamiyah: RayRay's taking me somewhere.....

Tyra: Awwww! Ok

They get home

Kamiyah bolts ot her room and thows clothes everywhere looking for a cute outfit for her date!

40 minutes later-

Kamiyah: Got! well the pants.... -_- *gets hollister white jeggings.looks at the clock* 3:24! Ok im good....

*Looks more*

15 miuntes 

Kamiyah: *grabs Floral henley tank from Aeropostale* 

5 minutes-

Kamiyah:*grabs pacific hoodie from hollister in light pink. and gets her new steve madden 'pressto' sandals* PERFECT!

Kamiyah showers and puts on her favorite scent dior 'Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Eau de Toliette....she hadnt put that scent on ever since the day where she found out Imani stole De'Sean away from her.....exactly 2 months ago.....

She then puts on her clothes and brushes her teeth, washes her face, and applies masacara and blush. She put her hair in beach curls w/ bangs (a/n: her hair is on her back; not pulled in the front). Her jewelry is white diamond studs, 3 rings on each of her hands, a necklace that says Yours forever and she goes downstairs .

Tyra: woooww..yu look...amazing...

Kamiyah: thanks

Tyra: *hugs Kamiyah*

Kamiyah* thinks* woah...has mom been working out lately?

Tyra: Lets go

Kamiyah and Tyra go out to the driveway and see's a note...not just any note it looked like one of those special wedding invatations.

Kamiyah slowly walks up to the note, bends down and reads it. 

NOTE READ: 

Follow me...and yu'll see...where I'm taking yu...for a night of adventures....

.....I'm hiding somewhere...if yu want to find me.... follow my clues!

Kamiyah: Mom! Its a scavenger hunt! We have follow these clues!

Tyra: Aww thats sweet!

Kamiyah: Come on! *they walk down the street and find arrows pointing in which direction they need to follow. They make it down thier street and eventually down the hill. The arrows continue down a main street and infront of a Flower shop where theres the next clue.

CLUE READ: 

I'll shower you in plenty of roses....

A man, all of a sudden, comes out of no where and hands Kamiyah a big boquet of roses and a card. 

Kamiyah: Awwww.....this is soo sweet. *picks up the card*

CLUE READ:

Roses are red, violets are blue, around the corner will be your next clue.....

Kamiyah: Come on mom!

They walk around the corner where they find a blanket shop.

Kamiyah and Tyra look at each other like wtf? They walk in and find a big fuzzy blanket w/ a note that says: For Kamiyah....yu might need this later to keep yu warm....

CLUE READ: 

I'm warm and sandy in the summer time....this place will insure that yu'll b mine.....

Kamiyah & Tyra: hhhmmmm.......THE BEACH!

Kamiyah and Tyra run 5 blocks down to the Brideport Beach.

The beach is clear with nobody....the water is crystal blue...the sand is soft like RayRay's lips (lol)...the sunset fills the horizon....Out near where the water hits the sand is the last clue...

CLUE READ: 

Your here.....

Suddenly Kamiyah heres foot steps behind her and looks back.

It was RayRay.

RayRay: Did yu like the scavenger hunt?

Kamiyah: *nods and hugs RayRay. During the hug, Kamiyah shoo's away her mom and winks*

RayRay takes the blanket and puts it on sand and take the roses, pulls one rose out.

RayRay: Come on *hands the rose to Kamiyah and grabs her hand* 

They start walking on the beach where the water and sand meet.

RayRay: I told yu it was gona b good!

Kamiyah: *giggles* Yeah its...great...Thank you so much Elmo.....

RayRay: haha! No problem...*kisses Kamiyah's cheek* so tommorrows yur birthday!

Kamiyah :Yep! 15!

RayRay: So were going to the marriot then the fair and then a pool/dance party?

Kamiyah: Yep

RayRay: Sounds like a heck of a day!

Kamiyah: yeah..yu kno my mom OVER THE TOP!

RayRay: Wow

Kamiyah: She is she had a life size cake of me when I was turning 5!

RayRay: danng! Really?

Kamiyah: No joke

RayRay: Thats crazy....

Kamiyah: Theres my mom 4 yu....whats yur mom like?

RayRay: Shes nice, beautiful, smart, funny....

Kamiyah: Thats where yu get that from

RayRay: My what?

Kamiyah: your...everything.... *smiles*

RayRay: *smiles*

Suddenly a hellicopter come out of the blue...

Kamiyah: Whats that?

RayRay: part 2!

______________________________________________________________________________

Awww!!!!!! What do yu guys think? Comment!!!