Big news!

New chapter! And make sure yu guys keep commenting on my story! Here we go!

____________________________________________________________________________

Time goes by after Kamiyahs birthday (about 2-3 weeks) Team Mindless and Mindless Behavior starts hanging out more and everybodys cool.

March 12, 2012

Normal day at school and Tyra picks up Kamiyah and tells her that they are going to La' Embelishments (fake fancy Italian restraunt) with Kamiyahs grandparents that flied all the way from New York.

Kamiyah: Why Are we going there? Its $100 a person?

Tyra: Yu'll see babygirl.

Kamiyah: Baby girl? Are yu ok.

Tyra: Im fine hun.

Kamiyah: Hun? *thinks* theres something going on and I have to get to the bottom of it!

Tyra: *gettings out of the car* Just look nice and b happy that yu can see yur grandparents. 

Kamiyah:...can Ray come?

Tyra: No! Yu need quality time with yur family. Your dad and my parents are going to be there. We never have time as a family. Plus we went out to dinner with Ray Friday night.

Kamiyah: (sarcastically) Yeah, but that was like...4 days ago...gosh...

Tyra: I said no!

Kamiyah: gosh...

Tyra: (as kamiyah goes up the steps) we r leaving at 6 so b ready.

2 hours later

Tyra wears a paisley maxi dress. Kamiyah wears black skinny jeans, grey peacoat w/ matching grey uggs, and black satchel. Holden wears blue jeans, grey long sleeve sweater vest,  under it dress shirt, white vans and his white g-shock. and then they go to La' Embelshisments.

*NEW CHARACTERS*

Adrianne- Tyra's mother. 5'6' and is very nice, loving, caring, understandable person. 

Cory- Tyra's father. 5'7' and is strong willed man that will do what ever it takes to take care of his family. And hes also very loving and caring.

Tyra: Hey mom and dad!

Adrianne & Cory: Hey 

Adrinne: We miss yu soo much!

Adrianne and Cory hug Holden and Kamiyah.

Cory: Yu've gotten big since the last time I saw yu.

Kamiyah: Haha yeah I saw yu 5 years ago, and lots of things changed.

Cory: Those boys havent been all over yu have they?

Kamiyah: Well...

Cory: Holden do yu kno about these boys?

Thye all sit at the nicely set italian style table.

Holden: Yeah

Adrianne and Cory look surprised

Kamiyah: I have a boyfriend 

Adrianne: ooo Tell me everything.

Kamiyah: Your going to think I'm crazy, but Yu kno mindless behavior?

Cory: Yeah the girls that live down the hall from our pent house always talk about them.

Kamiyah: Well, the one with the 2 braids, RayRay, yeah we are going out.