If you only knew....

Wasn't the last chapter just great? That dream was wow! Lets continue this roller coaster RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday-Morning 

6:52 a.m

Kamiyah wakes up.

Kamiyah: *thinks* That dream was crazy....

She pulls out a navy blue & pure white racerback tank tops,navy blue mini skirt, elbow length navy blue & white button up cardigan, white thong sandals, and RayBan RB3386 Sunglasses.

She showers and blah blah blah! She curls her hair like beach curls and her makeup is just mascara. She pulls on pearl earrings with matching pearl braclets. 

She goes downstairs to see he rmom ready to take her to school.

Tyra: Good Morning *gives kamiyah a hug*

Kamiyah: Good Morning

Tyra: Ready to go?

Kamiyah: Yeah, on our way can we get some Starbucks?

Tyra: Ok sure.

They hop into thier car and go to Starbucks.

Starbucks Lady (SL): Good Morning! Welcum to Starbucks! How may I help you today?

Tyra: I would like a tall apple spice..Kamiyah what do yu want?

Kamiyah: *looks up from her phone* Oh umm...a tall Caramel Frapicinno (cnt spell), tall Vinalla Bean, tall Java chip Frap, and tall Cinnamon Dolce Frap.

Tyra: Damn! Are you that thirsty?

Kamiyah: No... but mom *says sweetly* how can i just come to school with a caramel frap and just rub it n2 my friends faces?

Tyra:*sighs* fine. I'll take a tall Caramel Frapicinno, tall Vinalla Bean, tall Java chip Frap, and tall Cinnamon Dolce Frap, also.

SL: OK that will be $18.75 at the next window.

Tyra: *pays, gets the drinks, and drive to Brideport High.* Ok have a good day!

Kamiyah: Thanks mom bye!

*Tyra drives off*

Kamiyah goes to her usual spot on the front steps of Brideport High and finds all her friends.

Kamiyah: Aye! What it do?

Raven: Nothin much....is this for me? Aww thank yu! I'll take that! *takes the Java Chip* Thanks!

Nicole: Ohhh yum! *takes the Cinnamon Dolce Frap* Thank yu!

Tiara: You got my favorite! *takes Vinalla bean* Thanks girlie!

Kamiyah: No problem :) So did yu guys have fun yesterday?

Tiara: Omg! Yes!!! Guess what me and Prod did?

Girls: What?!

Tiara: Well we wer hiding in the pantry and we ate a fruit roll up. But there was only 1 so we shared it but i took the last piece so he "made out" n a way to get from me!

Nicole: Aye!! Lmao!

Raven: You got sum action girl!

Tiara: *blushes*

Nicole: Well Princeton tried to kiss me when we wer counting and he was like wow I think your so beautiful and stuff.

Raven: Well when Roc and I was finding in the closet it wasnt alot of room so I was like wow Its not alot of room and he was like we'll make room and the whole time his hands was like 1 inch above my butt! And I put my head on his chest!