Work Together

So....everybody's life is strewed up. LETS REVIEW, Shall we? Kamiayah si still figuring out what's going on with her mom, Tiara is being abused, Raven's dad is in the hospital on life support, and Nicoles mom is getting re-married. #ColeWorld... :(

____________________________________________________________________________

Team Mindless goes to school and everybody is off. Kamiyah is on edge, Raven is barely talking and shedding tears, Nicole is pissed...and Tiara is somewhere....

As everyone walks to thier norm place infront of bridgeport High on the steps, but everyone is quiet and awkward. Then, Raven starts crying...Nicole goes up to Raven and holds her close.

Nicole: Whats wrong hun?

Kamiyah: *goes up to them and hugs Raven* Come on tell us? Is t something going on at home?

Raven: *cries even more*

...her face turns red...really red.. (I kno what yur thinking yes she is black but she a yellow bone *light skinned* girl so yu can see it clearly)

Nicole: Whats wrong? *they all sit down on the steps*

Raven: ....my dad...

Kamiyah: W-what happend to yur dad?

Raven: He...um..he...

Nicole: Come on..say it..

Raven: he had a heart attack and is on life support! *Raven melts into Nicole's shoulder to cry on*

Nicole and Kamiyah start crying too...

Nicole: Hes going to be alright ok?

Kamiyah: Dont worry we got yu...

Raven cries even more...which makes Nicole and Kamiyah cry more....they all sit there and cry, yes infront of Brideport High together for 5 minutes....

Nicole: I have something to get off my chest too?

Kamiyah and Raven suck up thier tears

Kamiyah: What happend?

Nicole: Yu kno Carlos right?

Raven: yeah

Kamiyah: MMhmm

Nicole: Guess who hes marring in 2 months?

Kamiyah: Noo!

Raven: Are yu serious?

Nicole: Yep! that mother fucking asshole! Dammn I hate him! Hes so ugly and annoying!

Raven: Why do yu hate him soo much?

Nicole: Do yu kno what he does as a job?

Kamiyah: What?

Nicole: He's a huslter! He hustles * arm motions* his way through life! Hes a drug dealer!

Raven: Are yu serious!

Nicole: Yeah!

Kamiyah: How do u kno?

Nicole: Cuhs one weekend I had to sleep over his house with his annoying ass kids cuhs my mom was out of town for a wedding. And he said he had to "go to work" and it was like at 10 o'clock at night so I was like wtf? So I saw him put 5 pounds of weed, 8 bags of coke, and a needle and herione in his big black jacket.

Kamiyah and Raven gasp.

Nicole: Yep! Then I asked him what that was and he said adult candy. WTF? Im like a straight A student and yu reaally think ima believe that its "adult candy"! Nigga no! Yu a drug dealer!