Rumors That Are Slightly True

Tyra wakes up Kamiyah earlier than normal.

Tyra: Wake up sweetie. I have a surprise for you.

Kamiyah: Yay I love surprises. 

They get off the couch and go into Kamiyah's new room! 

Kamiyah: Oh my god! 

She walks into a beachy torquoise themed room. The carpet was a sandy color that is fluffy and soft. The night stand is purely made of glass mirror with a black old fashion telephone that really works. The wall paper is sandy color that has vertical stripes that a slight bit sandy sheer color.  Her headboard is sea blue with button imprints. Her sheets are paisley blue and white and her bed spread is a sheer light blue. She has her own glass mirror desk, and a flat screen t.v with her xbox hooked up to it.

Kamiyah: This is is incredible! OOoo thank you mommy!!

Kamiyah gives her mom a big bear hug!

Kamiyah: Yur getting big ma.

Tyra: I kno..*sits on Kamiyahs bed* and it hurts like fucking crazy.

kamiyah: Aww its ok mom *kisses her moms tummy*

Tyra: Thank you sweetie. 

Kamiyah:*sits next to her mom* What are you thinking about naming them?

Tyra: _____ and ______

Kamiyah: Those are adorable names...now I wish I had a twin.

Tyra: Sorry I dont need 4 kids now.

Kamiyah: True...Imma go get dressed now.

She goes to her bathroom showers and lotions. She washes her face and brushes her teeth. Kamiyah puts on dark wash shorts with a thick brown belt, a grey crop top that says 'Roll with the punches', with white converse and her hair is in a middle part with a twist back on each side and the rest is curled. 

Kamiyah: Bye ma, bye dad.

Kamiyah leaves and goes into the elevator where Daniel is once again.

Daniel: Hey

Kamiyah: Hey

Daniel: What you doing today?

Kamiyah: Nothing just coming home after school

Daniel: Yeah me too

Kamiyah: Want to come over to see my new room?

Daniel: Sure can we do home work too.

Kamiyah: Yeah 

Daniel: Need a ride to school, i dont see your dad taking yu.

Kamiyah: fine with me

Daniel: ok

The elevator open and they get into Daniel's car and Daniel turns on the radio and starts singing with the radio.

Daniel: Kiesha! Kiesha! Oh Kiesha! Shawty I really want to meet ya. Aye Kiesha ! Aye Kiesha! Aye kiesha! Oh Kiesha!

Kamiyah: Dang yu can sing!

Daniel: Haha thanks. *starts singing again* Now I ain't tryna be impatient. I know all the guys are tryna get at you too, baby *starts to pretend sing to Kamiyah* Tell em they don't need you save it

Kamiyah: Stop! ahaha yur crazy! Eyes on the road!

Daniel: *turns back around and drives* 

Kamiyah: But really you can sing really good!