Is This the End...Or Just the Beginning?

Hey guys! Just wanted to tell yu to listen to the song To Build A Home by Cinematic Orchestra just to get in the mood...it just sounds like it goes with it....Ok bye!

____________________________________________________________________________

March 31st 2012 10:24 a.m

Kamiyah woke up and her house felt like thier was tention building faster than ever.  Her muscles tensed and her body felt wobbly. She slowly walked to her steps and looked down at her mother sitting in the foyay (cnt spell) packing our family photos in boxes. Tears began dripping from Tyra's face as she looks at a picture of Kamiyah when she was 3 playing in the grass at Bridgewalk Park. Tyra put that picture in the box and picked up another picture. This time it was a ultrasound of her twins when they wer 3 months. She kissed the picture and placed the picture carefully in the box. Holden came in the foyay and Tyra got up and they hugged each other as Tyra cried into his shoulder. Holden told her it was going to be ok and they just had thier moment right then...and there. Kamiyah started crying seeing the pain and suffering her parents were going through..it was all crashing down before her eyes....

Kamiyah walked around her house looking at boxes full of thier memories...like the time she got her first ballet shoes. They wer hanging in her hall, but now they wer packed in a box. A worthless box holding something so special...She walked downstairs and found at least 20 boxes in every room. More and more tears filled her eyes as she toured her house..for the last time.

Kamiyahs thoughts...

Well...this is it...my last time being in this house...wow...I had so many memories here...my first time walking was just right there in the kitchen while mommy was cooking breakfast....or the first time my frends came over we went TPing down the street at Ms.Cooks....also the time I had my first kiss...right there infront of that door with De'Sean....or the time RayRay and I kissed in my room on Valentine's Day...now all these memories...gone..forever... no way of getting them back...I'll never forget this house...

*skipping to 6:00 P.m*

 Moving truck guy: Well we got all yur stuff in the truck just sign right here for confirmation. 

Tyra and Holden both signed and it was final...they had lost the only house they had loved and all the memories...gone...just...like...that.

Holden, Tyra, and Kamiyah hopped in there car and drove off...as they pulled away Kamiyahs life flashed before her eyes and cryed in her hands.

15 minutes later...

Holden: Where here.

Kamiyah: What is this?

Tyra: I kno Its not what we used to have but this is it for now.

Kamiyah: Ughh...I gues soo...

They walk into thier apartmant complex and they find that there are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, and office.

Kamiyah: Its...not as bad as I thought!

She walked into her new room that was blank with oak hardwood floor. 

Kamiyah: Where am I going to sleep? And we needdd some color pronto!

She walked into her parents room which was white also with white carpet, but they had an all white bed.

Kamiyah: Hey dad? Where am I going to sleep?

Holden: Umm...tonight yu need to sleep on the couch because we need to get yur bed in later.

Kamiyah: Ok...

Tyra: This is nice

Kamiyah gives her a eh its ok look

Tyra: Look I kno everything is changing so fast for yur right now, but yu'll used to it. Dont worry everythings going to be ok.

Kamiyah: Ok..

*DING-DONG*

Tyra: I'll get it

Tyra gets up and see's a family: Mom (Mulan) , dad (John) , about 3 year old son (Fred), about 10 year old daughter (Sofie), and about 16 year old boy (Daniel).

Mulan: Hello! I'm Mulan, this is John, Fred, Sofie, and Daniel and we are the Wendel family that lives down the hall. Nice to meet you!

Tyra: Oh Hi I'm Tyra nice to meet you too! Come on in.

The Wendel family walk into thier new home and find Holden.

Tyra: Hun this is the Wendel family they live down the hall from us.

Holden: Hello Im Holden nice to meet you guys. *they all handshake*

Tyra: Kamiyah come meet our neighbors.

Kamiyah: Ok 

Kamiyah walks into thier living room where everybody was. Suddenly her world just stopped when she laid eyes on Daniel. 

Kamiayh's thoughts

My,my,my! Look what we have here! Tall muscular light skinned green eyed wonder. Damn! He's fine as hell!!! With that untouchable swag? Ooooo wee! Gamer I'm guesing....nahh not with that muscle prolly a basketball player. 

Daniel's POV

Who is this? She beautiful. Long dark brown hair with matching eyes. Shortie too! Nice ass and boobs thats how I like em! Toned, tanned, fit, and ready!

Back to reality

Kamiyah: *handshakes everyone* Hi I'm Kamiyah 

John: You have a nice house

Holden: Thanks

John looks over at thier wall where it  has a sign autographs picture of Kobe Bryant.

John: yu love the Lakers too? 

Holden: yeah 

Blah, blah, blah they talk about the Lakers

Tyra tells Mulan about how they lost thier other house, and Sofie tries to take care of her younger brother Fred, while Daniel and Kamiyah talk about some stuff....

__________________________________________________________________________

  Comment what yu think about what just happend! #StayMindless 1-4-3 -Ash<3