Paaarrtttaayy! (part 1)

Here we gooo!

________________________________________________________________________________

Kamiyah goes home remembering the best date she ever had in..her..LIFE! She walks into her house with a love sigh. Tyra comes to the door nosily and wants to kno every detail of the date!

Tyra: What happend? Where did he take yu? Did yu guys kiss!?!

Kamiyah: Danng!! All up n the Kool-Aid and dont kno what flava it is! 

Tyra: Ok! Ok! Then dont tell me!

February 14, 2012. 5:00 A.M

Happy Birthday to yu.....Happy Birthday to yu.....Happy Birthday dear Kamiyah....Happy Birthday to yu...

Tyra sings happy birthday as she slowly walks into Kamiyah's bedroom holding cake that says: Happy 15th Birthday Kamiyah! -Love Mommy, Daddy, And Chanel! Kamiyah wakes up with a big smile on her face.

Kamiyah: *sleepy voice* Thank yu mommy....

Tyra: Your welcum..now blow out yur candles and make a wish..

Kamiyah blows out her candles and made a wish....

Kamiyah's wish:

I wish RayRay and I stay together forever......

Tyra: Yayy! *takes a picture of Kamiyah waking up in her bed like she did on all her birthdays.* Ok We need to leave at 6:15 and yu need to get ready.

Kamiyah: Ok.

Tyra: Alright bye. Happy Birthday sweetie!

Kamiyah: Thank yu :)

Kamiyah checks her phone for her birthday texts and she had 4: Raven, Tiara, Nicole, and RayRay.

Text Mesaages:

Raven: Happy Birthday! I love yu till the day I die! We've been friends for 4 years and have collected enough memories to fill the Pacific Ocean! I love yu again! And Happy 15th birthday Love! P.S Happy Valentine's Day too!

Tiara: Happy 15th birthday Babydoll! Your my bestie and I'll love yu 4ever and always! You complete me and IDK what I would do without yu! Happy Valentine's Day too!!

Nicole: Aye yo baby-bop! Its yo birthday! 15 right? Yeaahhh buddy!!!!! love yu babe!!!

RayRay: Happy Birthday Bae! I love yu so much! I cant wait too see yu today!.....I have a surprise!

kamiyah: Aww them love so much!

 Kamiyah gets up and takes a shower and puts on her Aeropostale fleece dorm capris in pink, a matching pink dorm tank, a pink aero jacket, and her chesnut short uggs. She throws her hair up in a high messy side bun. She does all the tolietry crap and blah blah blah! Kamiyah goes to her moms bathroom and shes dressed in Her victoria secret tee-jama boxer pajamas with her light pink uggs. 

Kamiyah: yu look cute mom

Tyra: Thanks *as she puts on masacra* Ok so the limo should b here in about *looks at the clock. 6:10* in any minute now. 

Kamiyah: Kay

*ding-dong*

Kamiyah: I think hes here now!

Tyra: answer the door *as she re-curled her last curl*

Kamiyah walks downstairs and answers the door. She opens the door and-

Ben (family limo driver): Happy Birthday Kamiyah! *hands her a birthday balloon and rose bouquet. (a/n: the flowes have a vase*

Kamiyah: Awww!!! Thanks uncle ben! They look so beautiful! *takes balloons and flowers*

Ben: Yur welcum! Yur mom ready?

Kamiyah: hol on. MOM!?!

Tyra: Yeah?

Kamiyah: yu ready?

Tyra: Yeah *walks down the stairs* lets go!

They all go into the limo and pick up Raven, Nicole, and Tiara.

Kamiyah: I have newwss!!!

NRT: What?

Nicole: Yur dating RayRay!?!

Kamiyah: *nods* 

Raven: Its about timee!!!!

Tiara: FINALLY!

Nicole: Ya'll was already goin out, but it was unofficial!

1 hour and 13 More stops later! In the car: Kamiyah, Team Mindless, Brian, Chris, Rachel, La'Vonte, Ciara, Kiesha, Rashawn, Lauren, Karen, Zhane, Elijah, Kourtney, and Devin. 

Kamiyah:off to Ray's house so we can pick up the guys.

They drive off to RayRay's house where RayRay, Roc, Prod, and Princeton are all together.

RayRay and the guys gets into the limo. Ray Ray is wearing a red YMCMB sweatshirt with red and black domo pajama pants. Roc was wearing MC Hammer style pants with a yolo sweatshirt. Princeton was wearing a white, guy tank thing with basketball shorts. And last prod was wearing nike sweats with  a white v neck. 

Everybody gets extra excited to see that Mindless Behavior was actually coming to the party...but they tried to keep calm. Kamiyah intoduced everybody to MB and vice versa. Kamiyah could easily tell that Princeton had his eyes on Nicole, Roc had his eyes on Raven, and Prod had his eyes on Tiara.

20 minutes later they arrived at The Marriot. When they stopped infront of the hotel there was a red carpet that led to the door, a chalk board sign that said Happy 15th Birthday Kamiyah, and 4 Maid ladies with trays of fresh squeezed orange juice. Once everybody got out of the limo, everybody took a glass of orange juice. They walked the red carpet and was directed into the breakfast buffet area...BUT they had an extra big VIP booth just for Kamiyah and her guest that had special vip ropes. 

Tyra: Ok Imma be over there and yu guys can go get yur food.

Everybody: cool.

Roc: The birthday girl goes 1st!

Kamiyah: Thanks roc.

Everybody goes to the buffet, Kamiyah leading, and sits back down.

Prodigy: So kamiyah what do yu want for yur birthday?

Kamiyah: Umm...nothing really...I just want to be around my friends and family and have a good time.

RayRay: *sarcastically* Good Answer!

Kamiyah punches in the arm

Roc: But really what do yu reaallly want.....?

Kamiyah: um...my dad...

Princeton: What do yu mean?

Nicole: *WHIPSERS* Princeton dont ask why....

awkaward silence...

RayRay: aye? do they have tacos?

Everybody gives RayRay a really Negro? Really? face.

RayRay: What.....?

*thunder crackles and rain starts to fall*

Kamiyah: do yu guys here that? 

Everybody: yeah

Kamiyah: Aww....now we cant go to the fair...

1 hour later, and half the buffet gone later....they are finally done Tyra pays for the food the total comes out to $550.00. They get back into the limo and drives everybody back home. (a/n: the fair is cancelled because of the rain and thunder)

____________________________________________________________________________________

What a good way to celebrate a birthday....but thats only part 1.....read on....................#StayMindless 1--4-3 Ash<3