Chapter Fifteen- I've Seen Crazier Things

Warning: NOT EDITED!!! I really don't feel like editing this right now, I'll get around to it later. But if you see any big mistakes, please tell me.

=)

Recap: 

Jessie leads me out. 

I wince again as my head pounds painfully, as if I were getting a migraine. The only other time my head felt like this is when I had drunk too much vodka and Karol had injected me with a little too much cocaine. So pretty much I had an absolutely horrible hangover. Not even water, food, or pain killers helped. It was torturous, I swear. 

Never again do I want to feel that. I shiver at the thought. 

Jessie leads me to his silver Volvo. I get in the passenger side and buckle my seatbelt. 

On the drive home, neither Jessie nor I say anything. The silence is comfortable, though. It isn't awkward or embarrassing. 

When we get back to Jessie's home, all I can think of is what he will tell me. I want to know what's going on, and I want to know now.

(Destiny's POV)

I sit on one of the sofas in the lounge room, my legs tucked under me and my arms crossed. I keep my face impossibly blank. 

Jessie sits across from me. Ryder, Remy, Athena, and Dayton come into the room and sit around on the sofas and armchairs too. Then more people come in. I recognise them; Aaron and June, Jessie's parents.  

Great, so everyone's going to be here? 

I look at Jessie; in fact, I didn't take my eyes of Jessie.  

He sighs. "Right. Well, I'm going to just come out and say it. Just gonna do it, or should I slowly explain? No, just-" He chatters nervously. 

Ryder hits him over the back of the head. "Just spit it out, dude." He says. 

Jessie glares at Ryder, rubbing the back of his head. He turns to me and sighs. "We're werewolves." 

I feel my heart jump. Werewolves? That's the worse excuse he's ever given me. Werewolves don't exist. Though it would explain the huge red wolf.  

I stay silent as Jessie and everybody holds their breaths and watches me. 

"Well aren't you going to say something?!" Remy suddenly exclaims, before clapping her hand over her mouth. Dayton puts his arm around her.  

I shrug. "Ok?" 

"Wait, aren't you going to say we're lying? Aren't you going to laugh, say it's impossible?" She asks, confused. 

I shrug again, keeping up a black face. "Prove it." I say. "If you say you are a wolf, prove it." 

Jessie watches me anxiously. "...Ok." He stands up unsteadily, before a shiver racks his body and the sound of tearing clothes rings around the room. In Jessie's place is a huge blonde wolf, not quite as big as the red wolf but almost.  

My eyes widen. Jessie lies down and makes a whining noise at me. I never knew or even though my best friend was a werewolf. 

I watch Jessie for a moment, before leaning back on the sofa and relaxing. "Good to know you're not a liar." I say. 

He cocks his head at me, obviously confused.  

"Aren't you... shocked or something Destiny?" Dayton asks, confused too.  

"No, why would I be?" 

"Well you just found out everyone here is a werewolf." 

"So?" I say. "It's not the craziest thing that I have ever seen. I've seen crazier things."