Part 3

It was Sunday, finally we had free time and the truth is that this week was depressing . We are still waiting for the month to end so we could finally hear the news . Good or bad . 

I had a shower , straighten my hair and wore my blue skinny jeans and my Guns 'N' Roses top with my vans on .  I went down stairs for the breakfast and I had to sit next to Luke who had changed a little bit .  It  was really creepy  having Luke just sitting there next to me without insulting me . I had missed my little fights with him actually ... weird . 

''So how you fell today ? '' Mikey asked .

''Mikey , I'm fine stop being so worried ! So are we going anywhere today or what?I'M BORED ! ''

''I can take you to the beach for a walk if you want .. the boys have some work to do but i don't soo , if you want... '' Said Luke , and I was soo suprised that a couldn't say anything ! 

'' ok then , be ready at about now? '' He said with no expression on his face but I could see a little sime there :3 

'' ok .. but are you sure ? '' I asked shocked about Lukes behavior . He was friendly ? What the hell?!

''Luke are you sure you won't kill her there or something.. ? '' Calume asked and he was as surprised as I was I can tell . 

'' can we go please?! '' Luke said with no expression again . 

''You should go Carr , you will be really bored if you stay , we have too much stuff to do. '' Ashton said  seriously . Okay I would trust Luke... wouldn't I ? 

''Ok then let's go , come on ! '' Luke ordered as I followed . 

The car ride was quiet ,the only think I was happy about was our music taste .. We were listening to the same tipe of music , that was the only think we waren't fighting about . We were listening to the Guns N Roses-Don't cry and finally Luke broke the silence .

''I'm sorry for all this shit . '' he whishpered 

''What are you talking about? '' I asked him . 

''You know the shit I put you through '' We was looking down now and hes voic was shaking. 

''Luke it's okay , don't think about it now, please . '' I felt  sorry about both of us now.. 

''I mean when you told us about the concer stuff i was scared and - '' 

'Lukas stop , I'm not dying ! I MAY have cancer . We will see the resulrts and even if I have it's okay , I will take medical help . The good thing is that i noticed it on time '' I smiled at him , actually I believed in what I told him . I knew it would be okay . The thing that was worring me was Luke , I mean he used to hate me and now he.... 

''Cara , my name is Luke and no matter how I used to hate you when you told us the stuff I indestood that I was getting used to you soo yehh '' Luke said , he was looking at the road now with no expression on his face . 

''Used to ? Do you mean that you don't hate me anymore? '' I asked looking at him with a smile . 

''We arrived'' He said smiling back at me . 

''I will take that as a yes '' I said while I was getting out of the car . 

We were walking on the beach and just talking about music (the only thing we could talk peacefully ) and thenn a strong headache started and after that I don't remember a thing ! 

Lukes POV

We were there just talking about music . It was actually  the first time we talked for so long time but suddenly as Cara was talking she stoped she put her hands on her head and gone all wight and then she was going to fell on the ground but i catched her ! 

''Cara , cara can you hear me ? Please wake up ! Say something ! '' I was begging her but nothing , then I put cold water on her face and she opened her eyes and as soon as she did that i hugged her . I just needed to do that ! 

''What's going on? '' she whishpered 

''You scared the shit out of me '' I was still hugging her , I just couldn't let her go and the thing that surprised me was that she wrapped her arms around me too . Well she was scared too i think  .

''I'm sorry ... '' She whishpered with a shaking voice . 

''No it's okay , it's okay , so you want to go back at the hotel ?'' 

''No it's good here ..'' 

So we sat on the sand for a long time without talking ,it was nice listening to  the sea ....  to say the truth I relax a little bit .. Cara really scared the shit out of me , even when she was kind of cute she was still anoying ! 

It was getting dark so we had to ga back at the hotel . As we approched the car Cara asked me if we could just  have a ride around the city . She was very weird sometimes but it was kind of okay now I think ... 

Caras POV 

We were in the car driving around the city , it was really nice , me and Luke talked for the first time about random stuff and about 2 hours ago , we were hugging .. well that was weird and now the only reason that I asked him about the ride was just to stay a little longer with him ..  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY MIND ! I definatly have to talk to Mikey or I will get crazy . 

''Luke do you really  hate me ? '' Why do I even asked that?!

''Oh look at that man aahha he's funny huh ? '' Luke just tried to change the subject . 

''Luke...'' and at that moment my phone rang . 

''yes ashton what'up ? '' 

''what's up?! WERE ARE YOU ? it's like 12 o'clock , I get worried . ''

''Ashton don't worry we are on our way back . bye ''' 

So after 20 minutes we arrived at the hotel and we all watched American Horror Story and then went to sleep . It was a good and very verryyy VERYY weird day ! 

_______________________________________________________________

Okay guys I know it's not the best story ever and stuff but I really hope you like it ! Leave a comment with your opinion please , it will mean so much , I really wanna know what you think about it  :)xx