Chapter 8 ― The Doctor's New Girlfriend

***11 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 9***

I know now that I am capable of getting 12, but I'll put it at 11 for this chapter. Not because I think it's a bad chapter, but because I don't always get 12 votes.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote! :)

__________________________________________________

CHAPTER 8

THE DOCTOR'S NEW GIRLFRIEND

The next morning, I woke up to find the Doctor was already up and putting on his bowtie. Only now did I realize that last night, he wasn’t in his usual professor’s outfit, but in the yellow and purple stripped pyjamas that now lay on the floor. He had just changed in front of me? If I had opened my eyes a little sooner, I could have seen him naked…

I questioned myself if that was something I would have wanted to see when he turned to me.

“Good morning,” he smiled and my cheeks turned bright red when I realized he was still here.

“Morning…” I said and crawled out of bed.

He helped me back to my room where I took some time to shower up and change clothes. I still felt a little odd about what had happened the night before. He didn’t say anything about it, but now he knew and I felt so vulnerable to him.

I used my bloody crushes to the main room where Amy and the Doctor were sitting comfortably, talking. Amelia looked over at me with a little bit less hate in her eyes, I think she realized I meant no threat to her and her relationship to the Doctor since I never talked. But she didn’t know about last night.

“Where to now, Doctor?” she asked. “I want to go somewhere exciting and fun!”

“Hold on, Amelia, you forget one of use can’t run at the moment,” the Doctor reminded her and she sighed exasperatedly.

I looked down at my swollen ankle that was still painful to even walk on.

“Sorry…” I felt obligated to say.

But the Doctor knew very well now how I had sprained it.

“Who wants to see the 5th moon of Cindie Colesta?” he asked.

Amy rolled her eyes, but I nodded my head. As long as there were no stairs, I was fine with whatever. I had no idea what Cindie Colesta was.

The Doctor practically danced around his controls, pressing buttons.

“Hold tight!” he announced and I hurried to grab the rail before the TARDIS started shaking once more.

It came to a halt and we all walked down to the door. The Doctor opened that door first and let me out first and he followed. He looked confused and so did I in the realization that this was a normal neighborhood. My old neighborhood to be exact…

Before Amy had to chance to walk out too, a small explosion came from the controls and I and the Doctor were knocked down as the door slammed shut and the TARDIS started to dematerialize.

“Amy? AMY!”

“What’s going on?” I questioned once everything became quiet I again.

“I don’t know,” he admitted. He looked sadly where the TARDIS was just a moment ago.