Chapter 5 ― Oh Joy, A Museum

***12 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 6***

Wow, just wow. I really appreciate all the votes, you guys, but I can't post everyday. Sooner or later, I will run out of already writen chapters and it will suck for you guys when you will have to wait. And I'll be worst if I ever get writer's block. So though I ask for 11 votes, I will still wait 2 days for 3 before posting. If after 3 days, I still don't have 12 votes, than I will wait until there is. Not sure you guys guys understand or not XD

Hope you enjoy!

_______________________________________

CHAPTER 5

OH JOY, A MUSEUM

Amy walked back into the room a moment after his story was done a silence had fallen. She seemed to have cooled off a big, because she looked much brighter.

“So, Doc, where are we going next?” she questioned.

“Well, I would like to avoid anything that would have to make us run – so I thought of this museum. You know, walk around and look at art! That’s always fun,” he smiles wide.

“Van Gogh! We definitely have to see some Vincent Van Gogh. He’s my favorite!” Amelia beamed, liking the idea of an art museum.

I on the other hand have always thought museums were boring. As a child, I never really went to museums and I never complained. Art wasn't what interested me.

"Vincent Van Gogh it is!" the Doctor announced, pressing buttons. "Hold tight!" and both me and Amy grabbed the rail as the TARDIS shook like when it woke me up earlier with a loud and odd engine roar.

Everything became still and quiet again and the Doctor and Amy automatically walked down to the door, so I followed. In front was a huge modern looking building. So we didn't travel in time... But we were in England! A land I hadn't stepped foot on in so long.

Sadly, to get in said museum, there was a considerable amount of stairs that wasn't ideal for someone walking around with crushes. They all started to go up as I closed the TARDIS door and looked up the flight of stairs and sighed heavily. Damn, those crushes were more annoying then helpful, there was no way of holding them correctly while using the rail to get up. The doctor and Amy didn't even seem to notice I was still down the stairs when they walked into the building, not looking back.

After a good five minutes for struggling to pull the crushes up and not fall on my ass, the stupid man in the bowtie finally walked out of the art gallery, running.

"Terribly sorry, AJ! I am such an idiot sometimes," he scolded himself, going down the stairs to me. "I didn't realize you'd have trouble going up. Oh and inside! This place is full of stairs... Silly me, taking you here... Maybe you could... well, we would both look incredibly silly... but you do look light..." he was mostly talking to himself now. And I didn't understand a word of it.

He placed my crushes on the floor and turned his back to me and bent down a little.

"Hope on!" he said happily.

Was he offering a piggyback ride? Really? Was this guy for real? I was obviously dreaming. I was too wake up any moment now, laying next to Leonardo. But no, this was reality and an alien was offering a piggyback ride. Thinking things could be worst, I jumped onto his back and wrapped my leg around his waist as he picked up the crushes and carried me up the stairs.

"Weeee!" he cheered as he ran to the stairs that would take us to the Van Gogh paintings.

He was being so unbelievable ridiculous, I couldn't help but giggle as other people gave us weird looks. Finally, we arrived in this big circular room where Amy was waiting for us. She looked irritated by the way he had brought me up. But then again, everything we did together got on her jealous nerves. The Doctor set me down and gave me back my crushes.

Both of them being really into the paintings started to walk around the room taking forever on each piece as I followed behind seeing nothing but pretty pictures of little interest. They followed the guide with some more people and I completely zoomed out, not listening to a word they were saying.

Suddenly, they stopped in front of one painting of a church and they seemed very interested in it.

“That’s rather odd…”

In the corner of one of the churches windows was a small little creature/monster looking at us with evil mean eyes. Now, I knew Van Gogh was one who painted what he saw.

The Doctor grabbed my crushes and ordered me to get back on. I did as he said and he rushed down the stairs with Amy close behind. As he ran down, I was sure he would fall, so I held on tightly for my life. It wasn’t the best experience. He when down the front steps and even walked into the TARDIS with me still holding on. He only set me down once next to the controls.

A button here, a lever there and we started to shake around once more.

***12 VOTES FOT CHAPTER 6***