Chapter 1 ― The Escape

5 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 2!!!

So 5 votes in a day! Wow, I love you guys! :D

Here's chapter 1!  I hope you like it. can you guess who she's going to met in the next chapter? haha little obvious, but guess anyways ;)

_________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

THE ESCAPE

What kind of party is an annual human trafficker party? Believe it or now, Leonardo isn't the only big shot in the business. Once a year, him and other traffickers bring some of their girls to this one of the guys manor - this year it's Leonardo's manor - and they trade and make deals. Trade girls that is. Then they'd let the girls around the ball room as they sat at a table in the middle, drinking and talking business.

I was never allowed to go to one of those disgusted partied - not that I wanted to - but this year, since it was in the place I lived, Leonardo decided to take me so he could brag. I didn't know why. I never considered myself all that beautiful with light brown hair and dark eyes. 

That evening, I threw at me who was lying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling I knew too well, a small black dress.

"You will wear this tonight. And this underneath," he added tossing to me a sexy red bra with black lace and matching panties.

I wasn't normally allowed to wear clothes...

"Yes, master," I answered as always and he started putting a tux on for the special occasion and brushing back his pitch black hair.

I slipped them on and realized it was my first time in 3 years that I wore clothes. First time in 4 that I can leave the room. For some reason, this excited me, made me - almost - smile. But no. There was nothing to be excited about.

"Now, if someone talks to you, you don't speak a word. If another man puts a hand on you, you come to me and I will deal with him. Understood? You are my... date for the evening," he laughed to himself.

"Yes, master," I said.

He threw the hair brush to me and ordered me to entangle my mess. I did as he said and then, we walked over to the door and he placed a firm grip on my waist before he opened the door and leaded me to the ball room. All I really got to see was the stair case and the entrance hall. To think freedom was right behind those doors...

The ball room was huge and with a crystal chandelier on the ceiling. There were no windows, but there was a door leading to a balcony at the end of the room. It was very elegant for such a horrid party. There were 5 groups of miserable looking girls  that seemed to be forced to stay in place as four men sat at the table. After kissing me on the cheek, Leonardo ordered me to stand with his group and joined the men.

One by one the girls were called and they took their precious time to examine each one as they removed their dresses and stood there in their underwear. When I was called, Leonardo loudly announced I wasn't to be traded, that I was his "special" girl – I was still asked to remove the dress. The men groaned and tried to convince him, but he wouldn't budge. He then invited me to sit next to him at the table. I did as he said and stayed silent as they proceeded to exchange the girls.

I looked at their faces and felt so sorry for them. They all had a family probably worried sick about them and they were worried for their families. They were all about my age, but I could see that some were considerably younger. I could have sworn one in there was 14 years old. Poor thing...

They came to a final agreement and the girls were allowed to walk around, but stay in the room. Even allowed to talk to each other. Music played in the background, but there was nothing joyful about it. Many girls had curled up into balls and sobbed in the corners. Some like me stayed expressionless. Some did sit down with someone and talked. Girls who were used to the abuse and had accepted it.

Me? I had a plan that formed in my mind, but I was too terrified to try. I sat down on the floor next to the door leading the balcony. We were on the second floor, it wouldn’t be that far of a drop…

It was around 3am when, suddenly, one of the girls had a break down. All heads turned towards the blond girl who was trying to get through the doors of the ball room on the opposite side of the room I was. She opened them and ran for it. The security ran after her as she screamed and cried. It was now or never…

I removed my heels and discreetly opened the door to the balcony. I looked down and was surprised to see how high I was from the ground, but I had to. I jumped over the fence and fell down. I hit the ground hard, but I was mostly fine. I was standing in the grass and got lost in my thoughts for a moment. I was free.

“Hey, you!” a guard called from the other side of the yard as the others continued following the blond who had made it out the front door.

Shit! My freedom wasn’t found yet.

Not wasting a second, I made a run for it. Only then did I realize I had hurt my ankle landing on the ground. I forced myself to run, that a little pain was worth it. Some of the guards had left the blond girl to chase me as well. I was Leonardo’s prise possession and much more valuable than the girl. Before I knew it, I had five guys after me and one after the other. So fucking great.

I ran and to the front yard and made it to the road. There were no houses and a few street lamps, but there was only woods on both side of the road. It probably went for miles before arriving to civilization. This was the fucking stupidest thing I had ever done.

But I didn’t give up just then.

I ran and ran as the men chased me down the street. They didn’t dare shoot me knowing Leonardo’s anger if they did, but they couldn’t afford to lose me either. They were catching up quickly and I knew I had made a mistake by even trying to escape. But suddenly, something appeared in the distance. Out of nowhere! A blue police box. 

 5 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 2!!!