Chapter 2 ― The Bowtie, The Ginger And The Nurse

7 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 3!!!

So, I'm posting this from a friends house, so I don't have time to check for spelling mistakes and make a banner and chose a song right now. All I know is that I get a lot of votes on the last chapter in very little time, so I wanted to update for you guys :)

Hope you enjoy! 

________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

THE BOWTIE, THE GINGER AND THE NURSE

I spark of hope shined in my heart and my determination to be free grew stronger. I ran with my only objective being the blue box. I was getting closer and closer, but so were they.

I was just two meters away when the door swung open and a tall man with a tweed blazer appeared. My eyes widened with panic and so did his when we realized I didn’t have the time to stop and I crashed right into him, knocking both of us down on to the floor inside the blue box.

Faces just inches away, I was trying to catch my breath as I gazed into the man’s green eyes. He looked absolutely startled and he was right to. Finally, realizing the men were still chasing me, I stood up and slammed the door shut right in their faces. I turned the lock and they banged on the door, but it seemed like the door that seemed to thin was capable from stopping them from getting in.

I breathed a long heavy sigh of relief and turned around to the man I had brutally pushed to the ground. He stood up and only then did I really get a good look at him completely.

Along with the tweed blazer, he wore suspenders and a deep red bowtie around his neck. He had brown hair and a rather large jaw. Handsome in all, but rather odd looking. But after 4 years trapped, how would I know was fashionable?

I looked behind him to see we weren’t alone. Two other people stood in the blue box. Wait? Four in a box? To my greatest surprise, it was huge on the inside. Like impossible huge. Though it was so small on the outside.

The room wasn’t describable. All I could say is that there was a glass platform in the middle, reachable by a small flight of stairs and in the middle was a glass tube surrounded by a control panel. Standing next to the controls was a pretty ginger girl and a tall guy with short brown hair an arm around the girl.

They looked over at me curiously and I backed onto the door, not knowing what to say. Did I still know how to even say anything? The ginger girl opened her mouth to say something, but the man in the bowtie spoke first.

“Hello, young lady,” he said with a concerned look and a British accent I hadn’t heard in so long after being in America for so long.

“Why are you naked?” the ginger girl spoke in a thick Scottish accent with no hesitation, openly curious as she came down the stairs and stood next to Mr Bowtie.

I looked down to see that I had forgotten that all I was wearing was the lingerie Leonardo forced me to put on. My face must have turned bright red, because it was suddenly very hot.

“I-I…” I started.

“Rory, get her some clothes!” Mr Bowtie ordered and the guy that was standing next to the ginger girl earlier left the room, going up a stair case into a hall.

Mr Bowtie turned back to me and stuck out his hand for me to shake it, but I kept my hands to myself. After an awkward silence, he lowered his hand and cleared his throat.

“I’m the Doctor,” he introduced himself. “This is Amelia Pond and the boy who was here a moment ago is Rory Williams. What’s your name?”

Amelia and the Doctor – what the fuck? – started at me, waiting for an answer.

“Ariella...” I finally answered. “Ariella Jacob.”

“Oh, AJ! I like that, it sounds cool,” the Doctor smiled widely.

A slight smiled snuck up on me as I realized I like AJ too. It did sound much cooler then Ariella.

Rory appeared holding a pile of clothes in his hands.

“Got this from the costume room, seems ok to me,” he said and gave the pile to me with a polite smile.

“I’m Rory,” he introduced himself though I already knew.

“Ariella Jacob,” I replied, feeling slightly more confident that these were nice people and meant no harm to me.

“But I prefer AJ, it sounds cool,” the Doctor commented.

“That coming from the man wearing a silly little bowtie,” he rolled his eyes.

I wanted to say that I thought the Doctor’s bowtie was very cool, but choose to stay silent. I slipped the clothes that he brought me, but while putting on the pants and standing on my left foot, I felt a sharp pain and remembered I had hurt it landing on the ground earlier. With a small scream of pain, I fell to the floor.

Rory rushed to my help, but instinctively back away from his a wave of panic went through my body. I knew after I had been stupid, but I was so used to flinching…

Rory looked at me with soft, reassuring eye.

“It’s ok, Ariella. I’m a nurse, let me see your ankle, I can help you,” he said calmly, getting on his knees in front of me.

Hesitantly, I extended my leg towards him and he took my foot in his hands. It was quite inflamed now that I too took a good look at it. He pressed a little in certain spots and turned it. He asked me if I could still move it and I did.

“Just a sprain, you should be fine in a week or two. In the meantime, try not to walk on it,” he announced, seating my foot back on the ground. “How did you sprain your ankle?”

Again, all eyes were on me. I was the little intruder that made her way in and now everyone wanted to know who I was…

“I-I jumped… off a second floor balcony,” I answered, but that only brought more questions.

“Why did you jump off a balcony? And you still haven’t answered why you were naked and-“ the men chasing me earlier started banging on the door some more. “Why are they chasing you?” Amelia asked.

“She is obviously tired of all these questions, Amy. Why don’t you go make dinner as I move the TARDIS,” the Doctor interrupted. “Rory, do your nurse job and do something for her ankle,” he said and walked up to the consoles.

“We’re keeping her?” she spoke as if I was some stray dog they picked up on the street.

I finished putting the pants on and got to my feet – or rather foot. Rory put a hand on my waist and I leaned on him as he helped me up to the glass platform to sit down on one of the seats attached to the rails.

 “Unless she as somewhere to go?” he said more to me than to Amy.

“No…” I answered shyly as the nurse left the room telling me he would be back in a moment.

“Then, yes, Amelia. And she’s no animal. We are letting her join us would be the more appropriate words,” he added, giving her a serious look.

She rolled her eyes and left the main room. Something told me she wasn’t absolutely thrilled about me staying with them. They didn’t even ask me if I wanted to. And What did he mean by “move the TARDIS”? I hadn’t even asked why it was so big on the inside yet. And join them where?

7 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 3!!!