Chapter 7 ― Confessions Of A Borken Girl

***10 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 8***

Hey hey!

This is a short chapter, but I think it would have ruined the moment if I would have put this one and chapter 8 together. Anyways, I love this moment between her and the Doctor :)

And a thanks to XpheonixXangelX who wrote en execellent chapter, mentioning Zera Roberts, inh er story "My mad man with a box" :D

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

______________________________________________

CHAPTER 7

CONFESSIONS OF A BROKEN GIRL

I had made up my mind that night. I had decided that I trusted the Doctor. My experience with Vincent made me realize that I needed someone more than ever.

With no one else the world I could turn to now, I had no choice. And the feeling I had when I saw how lonely he was? Wasn’t that a sign that maybe I cared about him? Yes, it was probably.

While Amy and him where sleeping, I slipped out of my hammock and limped my way down the dime lighted halls of the TARDIS. I left the crushes behind to make less noise and held myself against the walls.

After a few turns, I reached his bedroom. I was scared to wake him, but I somehow knew he wouldn’t be angry if I did. He never looked angry. And I think what I have to tell him was worth the risk.

I hesitated before knocking at his door. The sound echoed down the silent hallways. After a very short moment, the door slid open to disappear in the wall, like you see on movies on spaceships. But then again, this was a spaceship.

He looked tired and worried, but still managed to smile.

“Hello, AJ. To what do I owe this late visit?” he asked, moving aside to let me in.

I looked around in amazement. I can’t even describe his room, so I will leave it to your imagination.

“I’m sorry for waking you-“ I started.

“No, you didn’t wake me, I was in bed, thinking. You know. Always lost in my own thoughts this old man is,” he joked around.

“Oh, well, hum, I have something I need…  well want to tell you…” I said, trying hard to find the words. I hadn’t spoken much since I got here and knew I was about to talk a lot.

He looked concerned at my stuttering and could tell I was very nervous. He invited me to sit down on the bed and he sat next to me.

“What is it, AJ?” he asked.

I looked down to the ground with my hands on my knees. He placed a hand on mine to assure me he was ready to listen.

“You… you saved my life that day when you found me. Or rather when I knocked you down, rushing into your TARDIS… You didn’t save me from death, but from something far worst that made me wish I was dead for a long time…” I started.

 And then I told him the story of how I was abducted and treated like an object. I got lost in my words and thoughts, telling him everything. About Jared who sold me. About Leonardo who made me his “special girl”. About the party. Everything. I didn’t held back as the words poured out of my mouth and tears poured out of my eyes as the images of bad memories ran through my mind.

At the end, I was unable to control my sobs. He wrapped an arm around me, comforting me and I let myself cry onto his chest. I felt so much sadness, but at the same time, I huge weight was lifted off of my chest.

I ending up lying in bed with his, his arms wrapped tightly around me as I fell asleep. 

***10 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 8***