going back to normal and better

I arrive home and I jump into Drake 's arms I've missed him so much. Ben is kind of hidden in the corner....in the dark. I walked over to him and gave him a hug but he pushed me away. he suddenly ran upstairs a stray tear rolled down my cheek. "you've just gotta give time" I feel Jack grab my hand.

I turned around and started to hug Jack then it turned into a group hug. the real problem is that it's his turn. I have to go sleep in his room. "we should get breakfast" I say. "you haven't ate" Drake asks. "no" I laugh. well we should go out then" Jack says. "I'll go get Ben" Drake says and runs upstairs. I got a little nervous.

we went out to I hop. they didn't ask why we were there at 2:38 in the afternoon. good I wouldn't have told them. we were eating and Ben was just being quiet and looking up at me once in a while. I couldn't take it any more. "look I'm sorry" I end up yelling.

"for what" he finally said. "you want me to say it don't you" I asked crossing my arms. he nodded his head "like you mean it". "I am sorry for keeping secrets from you guys" I say. "now I forgive you" he smiled.

after coming home they told me that they really wanted to see my wolf. we went to the back yard, basically a prairie. I jumped and in mid air shifted into my beautiful white wolf. the guys looked at me surprise. "I don't think I've ever seen a she-wolf that big" says Jack. "I've never seen one that beautiful" Drake said.

"wait, hold on a minute" Ben yells "mason said you had a wolf out of the ordinary and I don't think he ment the dager on your back". I put a paw up as in wait a minute. back up 2 feet I say through the mind link. Jack taps Drake on the shoulder and signals him to back up.

I add in my demon and my fur started from the back and started to catch on fire. "now that's cool" Ben smiles. I shift back and Drake and Jack have their mouths wide open. I run and change behind a tree. "what did you do to make your wolf catch on fire" Jack asked still shocked.

"I uh...... maybe ,kinda, sorta added my....demon" I hesitate. "what's your demons name" asked Ben. "Jennifer" I say kind of suspicious. "does Jennifer like me" he asked with hope in his eyes. "well the fact that she doesn't want to rip off your head unlike my family members than yes" I reply. "can I meet her" he asked.

"um........(I paused to talk to her) sure". I start morphing my hair turns into flames, my eyes turn black, and my skin turns cold. my nails grow and my wings extend. "nice to meet you Ben I'm Jennifer" my demon stretches out her hand "well I'm going to embarrass everybody Jack your mate is absolutely annoying your all she talks about. Drake our vampire side is thirsty for your lips. well my job is done" she says giving Ben a kiss.

my demon backs off so I can take control again. life was perfect.

--------------------------------------------------
hey guys I've decided
that will update
Mon. Tue. Wednesdays, Thu. Fri.
coming close to the end
love you all