all over again

Destiny's point of view

I was making dinner. trying to forget about what happen

I made something I found off the T.V . I had recorded it and bought the ingredients.

the guys would be here soon. let's hope they bring good news to lighten my dark and depressing feeling.

{later}

I hear the door open and close. I was on the couch flipping through a magazine."you guys are late" I yell.

I look up to meet their gaze. they looked worried and scared. "what" I asked and Ben stepped forward and handed me a bloody note along with a pained expression, like giving me the note hurt him.

I read the note in my head to myself. I stared at it for a few minutes

"where did you find this" I whisper.

"we were chasing a hybrid and when he killed himself we saw the not crumbled in his hand" Drake responded.

note:

your still alive.....so I've seen. you know what that means. This war isn't over not by a long shot. the next battle will be fought tomorrow at the waterfall......you know where that is.

from,
David

End Of Note

I walked upstairs without looking back. "dinner is on the table" is all I mumbled before shutting the door.

I start to wonder about life

·I thought I was an orphan for 10 years and when I find my parents they almost die
· I finally get a brother, turns out he is crazy
· I almost end the war for peace, one of my mates drags me back to life

wow my life is great, note the sarcasm

{the time has come}

I woke up great I'm starting all over again. I walk downstairs, yup there is a billion angels walking around.

"excuse me do you know where Ben is" I ask a angel that passes by. "yeah he is st the table" he responds.

I push passed all the angels. to see Ben, Drake, Jack, Stacey, Jack's parents, Ben's parents, and Drakes parents. is it just me or do I just not get along with Drake's side of the family.

"Destiny you're awake" Jack's mom greets me. "hey" I smile at her. she pulls me into a hug "oh, I've missed you".

later

"so have you picked a side" the every time question. "I'm doing what I did last time" I announced. "like hell you are" Jack yells. "guys we've been over this, if I pick the demon side you guys die..........and if I pick you guy's side I will die either way"

"okay it's settled..................you're not going" Ben announced. "BEN" I yell I thought he would be on my side. "you know you can't keep me from going, I'll escape like last time" I am a very persistent person if you can see, actually read.

"so what do you think we should do" Drake asked.

I had an idea:
· I would write something for each of them
· stick them in separate envelopes with their names on them
· let them do the same, well about me
· before I go on the post I'll read it to give me the courage

after whispering into Drakes ear for 3 minutes he nods. and we are off. the angels are heading out the door to go prepare. The house was silent and quiet, well except for the sounds of pencils hitting paper.