The Pack House

sorry I haven't updated in a bit I was reading a new book

the next night I slept with Jack. and once again my sleeping is disturbed by someone shaking me awake!

"next time someone shakes me awake I'm going to rip their head off" I yell. "well good morning to you too" he laughs. "am I meeting your parents too" I groan. "try a whole pack" he smiles

I take a shower put on my tank top and run downstairs.

breakfast was eggs ,bacon and sausages. my favorite.

"how long does it take to get to the pack house" I ask. "in car 10 minutes on feet 20" he said in hint hint can I borough the car.

«later»

"I can't believe he actually let you take the car" I laugh. "I can't either " he said. "we're here" he yelled. it was the biggest pack house I've ever seen. we got out of the car and a lady ran towards Jack I'm guessing it was his mom. "Jack were have you been oh I've missed you so much" she said that then she started kissing him all over his face it was histarical.

"mom this is my mate" he said after prying her off him. “you don't know her name" she asked. "she's making me guess" he explained. "nice job" she patted me on the back.

he lead me to the alphas office. and we waited there for about 10 minutes. he was trying to get hints to what my name was. the alpha came in fine until he saw me then he was stunned. "mason calm down" Jack said. "Jack what is this thing doing in my office" the guy I suppose is mason asked. "listen here bitch-" I was cut off by Jack when he put his hand over me mouth.

"let's go meet my dad" Jack said heading towards the door. but it slammed shut revealing the person behind it. "Scott" Jack said amused. "take her to the dungeon" mason said. like I haven't heard that before.

Jack started holding mason back. Scott stepped in front of the door. "move" I say sternly but he doesn't budge "fine you want to do it the hard way I'll give you the hard way". I kick him straight in the gut and he not only breaks the door but goes flying 345"5 feet New record" I yell. I look back to see a very angry alpha. "oh right " I start running. I make it to the stairs and jump I make it to the shandalear. and jump again and make it to the window.

"get the cheer leaders" yelled the alpha. they built a pyramid and still couldn't reach the window. there is a lot of junk up here. a bouncy ball comes flying to add to the pile. I look over to see a little boy crying. I don't care caught me I back flipped and landed on the ground safely. I went over to the kid and said "hey is this your ball". he looked at it then his face lit up he he hugged me.

I was so happy but my joy was distributed by two pack members restraining me. I started trying to wiggle out of their hold but I was weak. I was starving. to make me stop one of them punched me in the gut.

"stop" I hear a little voice behind me. I turned around to see the little boy was the one talking. "Thomas your brother gave the order you can't do anything" the one on my left said.

the gave a smirk and a blast of sound hit me I swear my ears were about to break. he was screeching so loud the guys let go of me to cover their ears. when they did Thomas took my hand and we started running down the hall.

he pulled me into what I imagine was his room. we started talking for a bit and then I heard the door trying to open of course Thomas locked it. "Thomas open the door I know that beast is in there" mason sounded furious. we started heading towards the window and he whispers" my window will always be open for you".

I made it home with 3 bruises,2 bite marks, and still no word from Jack.