The Truth Behind It All

Destiny's point of view

I had a ruff week I stood up to my parents and got captured. I almost forgot what that felt like. after dinner we all laughed and joked. no matter how hard anybody tried they couldn't take me away from this.

I left the guys downstairs I have  to do the laundry. I grabbed the baskets full of light close and headed to the guest room. I was shocked at what I saw.

standing right in front of me was........the guys from the ring store. "what are you doing here" I demanded to know."I needed to talk to you, and I knew you wouldn't come back to the store" he explained.

"what is this even about" I ask impatient. "your parents". I only had to hear those words. "what about them" I ask. "the people you saw at the store..........aren't your parents" he said hesitantly. "what do you mean" my head started spinning in circles.

"when you were about 1 they took you away from your real parents" he says sitting down. you could tell he was nervous. "why" I ask it was the only question on my mind. "because they knew you were special" he blurted out.

"are you"- he cut me off "their son, yes". "why" I ask. "why what" he looks up. "why are you telling me this, why are you helping me".

"I've known the truth for a long time, but when you stood up to them, I knew you had the right to know" he smiles. "where are they do you know" I ask sitting next to him.

"yes, I need you to meet me across the street from the ring store tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. they will be somewhere in the store" he says an  one question comes to mind. "do you know them". "no" he looks down. "then how do you know where to meet them" I ask. "I almost met them your mother dropped her schedule on the ground" he explained "and I gave it back to her".

a thick silence fell between us."I should get going" he says breaking the silence. "wait, when will I see you again" I ask. "I'll help you look, you can go in the store I'll find you" he shrugs. he starts to climb out the window and lands on his feet.

{later}

"guys come on I have to leave" I whined. "you're not going anywhere, Jonathan disappeared and he could still be after you, I'm not willing to risk it" Drake reasons standing shirtless in front of the door.

"you know you can't keep me here" I cross my arms in front of my chest stubbornly. "yes we can" he says charging at me and throwing me over his shoulder. "Drake put me down, right now" I scream as he takes me upstairs. he throws me on his bed and locks the door behind him.

"I'll be back in an hour to check on you" says. he adviously doesn't remember, I've landed safely on the ground from buildings twice this high. I wasn't stupid I duplicated myself before I left.

I grab a sugar cube I keep with me in case of an emergency. I ran all the way to the front of the ring store, it took about 5 minutes. I turn around the place I'm ganna meet my real parents.

I walk into the store and began to look around I didn't see the guy from the store. I walk around the isles pretending to be interested on the bull shit on the shelves.

I turn the isle. suddenly a hand is pulled over my mouth and a knife held to my neck. "nice to see you again" a familiar voice says. "Jonathan, there you are" some one says but I felt a longing. I look over his shoulder and see a lady she kinda looked like me.

her face drops initially as she sees me. "Destiny....." she asks her eyes full of hope. Jonathan instantly drops the knife around my neck "you guys know each other" he asks.

"actually no" I say keeping my eyes on the lady "it's probably a long story". the lady starts to tear up and runs over to me "Destiny" she kept crying on my shoulder.

"so what did I miss" I here another familiar voice say I look over and see its the guy from the ring store. "can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on" Jonathan yells. "Jonathan, years ago Destiny was taken away" she sniffs. "wait.........she's my.........sister" he asks an unbelievable expression on his face.

"yes" is all she said. "I've.....I've gotta go" I look down and head for the entrance. "wait" the lady yells. "Destiny you probably don't remember me but I want to see you again we have to talk about this" the lady says and gives me a hug.

I give her a nod and walk out the store. I bump into something. I look up and I am in so much trouble. I see and anger faced Drake. and behind him angry faced Jack and Ben. shit

"Destiny" his voice booms. I stand up and put a sugar cube behind my back "hey" I smile weakly. he was just about to grab me when I popped the cube in my mouth and ran. I ran all the way home and locked myself in my room.

I thought for a minute. this is the first place they'd look. I ran down stairs only to be thrown over Drake 's shoulder. "Drake let me explain" I yell at the top of my lungs. Jack and Ben follow close behind.

let's just say after that night I was no longer a virgin.

Drake's point of view

I wake up next to Destiny. I was awoken by a knock at the door. I run downstairs and open the door. I don't believe who is standing in front of me.......it Jonathan! I shut the door and pin him against it. "why are you here" I ask grabbing him by the throat.

I never thought I would hear this "I'm here to talk to Destiny" he chokes out. "how do you know here name" I asks making my grip tighten.

"Drake it's okay" I hear Destiny, the fuck. "how did you get out of the house" I turn to her. "I've jumped from higher places" she shrugs.

I hesitate but I let go of Jonathan. he falls to the ground choking and coughing. with no problem she throws him over her shoulder and takes him into the house.

"so" she urges.

Destiny's point of view

"so" I urge. "mom and dad told me everything" he says finally catching his breath "when you were taken years back from kyplodon-" I cut him off. "that place is a myth" I say. "I would agree with you but mom never lies" he says looking down.

"you were taken away when you were 1 year old" he continued "a few years later after they moved the dimension secead to exist it's still there but no one can get in.......except our family". did he just say our family. "what do you mean by our family" I ask confused. "the lady you met the other day...........was my mom..........your my sister Destiny". "I have a brother" I whisper. I get up and give him...........a........hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry I haven't updated
I think I should update once a week
surprise hope you liked the twist
# longest chapter ever.
vote, vote, vote, vote
I love you all