im back

I look at the rope. it leads to where I came from.

Ben's point of view

we stood there. we just stood there. motionless.

"we have to bring her back" I hear Drake say after a while. "it might be to late" Jack says. "it's worth a try" I whisper. I jump up and walk to her life less body. I place my hand over her heart. and my hand starts to go. I can feel her soul but it's hanging by a string.

"it's not to late but I might not be able to bring her back" I yell. "it's worth a try" Drake whispers. I shut my eyes and enter limbo. I see a rope. I start to pull on it. it's Destiny. I could hear her soft voice say "the fuck". "Destiny it's me Ben" I yell. "Ben? what are you doing here" I hear her but I can't see her. "I'm here to bring you back".

"Ben I need to stay here, if I don't who knows what will happen,the war won't end the demons will since I'm not dead" she screams. "I can't live without you, we can't live without you" I yell back with all my heart. if I didn't get her back we would be joining her.

"Ben the fact that the universe let you guys live after I've been gone is a sign I shouldn't go back" I hear as it echoes through the room. "I don't care" I yell back and start pulling the rope towards me.

"BEN......BEN.....BEN" she keeps screaming but I ignore it. her body started to show throw a type of plastic portal in front of me. I pulled harder and I saw a flash and we were back to the real world. I crawled over to her body. she wasn't awake.

the rope must have broke. I couldn't save her. I started to tear up she was dead and now there was nothing I or anyone else can do to change that. I put my head on her chest. and I was about to let it all out when I heard it........her heart beat.

"she's alive.......she's alive" I cry and start ciresing her face. then everything went black.

Destiny 's point of view

I woke up and see I was in Drake 's room. Ben had brought me back. I was glad I was alive but at the same time worried. and where is Ben.