Fire Starter [Chapter 4]

JUST A WARNING. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS JOE ON IZAZYA SEXINESS. 

Just sayin'. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe's POV

The minute I was let out of hospital, I felt a weight lift on my shoulders. It was only a few days, but that place had made me feel so uncomfortable. I was sure that some of the people there had tried to kill me. I got into my mum's car and we drove off in silence, leaving me to think about Izazya. 

Recently, as in, since yesterday with the whole... situation we had going on, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about him. Everything about him appealed to me; his eyes, his hair, his scent and, that amazing body he had. I would have started drooling, had I not been in the car with my mother. But seriously, it was the nicest body I'd seen in a while.

"You're very quiet, Joe." My mum laughed quietly, "is something wrong?" I looked at her and smiled, shaking my head.

"Just thinking about what I'm going to do during the holidays." I lied. Well, it wasn't a complete lie, I suppose. I was thinking about Izazya, that would be something I would be doing. Giggle. I had such dirty thoughts about that boy.

"You should go see that Izazya guy," my mother said, right on cue. "He looked worried when he was waiting for you to wake up."

"I think I will... Do you mind if he comes over today?" I asked. he grinned.

"I don't mind at all, honey. It's been such a long time since you've had anyone over." My mother said, almost as if she were excited. Sigh.

"I'll text him now," I muttered, taking my phone from my pocket - it was suprisingly unharmed despite it being in my pocket during the accident - and text Izazya.

Wanna come to mine today? Mums idea. I sent the text and locked my phone putting it on my lap and staring at it, waiting for a reply.

In other words, u wanna see my body again? ;) 

My mouth hung open in shock as I began texting back.

No you perverted bastard! Just simply wanted to know if you wanted to spend time together... Although... I wouldn't mind ;) I sent the text before I could even think about what I'd just said. I smacked my hand against my head. My mum stopped the car and I realised we were home. She stepped out of the car and walked into the house.

Hm, thought so. Whats ur address? he asked. I gave him my address and sent the next text. He didn't text back afterwards, so I guessed he was on his way. Oh dear.

Half an hour later, I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, mum!" I yelled, sprinting down the stairs. I tripped, landing face-first on the floor. I moaned in pain and my mum stepped over me, walking to the door and opening it. I started to get up and looked up, seeing Izazya at the door, smiling sheepishly.

"Hello, you must be Izazya!" my mum exclaimed excitedly. "I'm Joe's mum, Carol." Izazya smiled at her, nodding once.

"It's nice to meet you." His eyes then fell back on me as I scrambled to my feet, brushing myself down. He smirked and I looked at him, sticking my tongue out.

"I'll leave you boys to do whatever you're going to do!" She giggled, walking off into the kitchen.

"Thanks, mother." I muttered under my breath, before looking back at Izazya. He still had a smirk on his face and I felt my cheeks heat. "What are you smirking for?" I asked. He shrugged and grabbed my arm, leading me up the stairs.