Fire Starter [Prologue]

You'd never expect life to end in such a rush, a daze. You expect it to end dramatically, how all the films make it so. I thought that was how we'd go, in a dramatic accident that, if filmed, would make the perfect romance, the perfect ending. My whole life would have been perfect for a movie, a struggle to find true love, and how to make it last. What I didn't know, was that it was being filmed. It was mainly a secret, but on the odd occasion I'd find these little clips done by Dalian. 

He'd find the most amazing moments and capture them on film, those times when you think 'damn, I wish someone had filmed that!' and it made me smile to know that someone had. They'd documented a moment in my life that I'd never forget. 

But sometimes, these films can, well, make you wonder. Wonder where your life went wrong and how you deserved it to go that way. That was the hardest part to understand, to comprehend. That was one of the many things that went through my mind every day. I couldn't live happily with him because something would get in the way. Every single time.

******************************************

Yes, this is my suckish prologue. I cannot write them to save my life. But just to clear these things up, it's in Izazya's POV, if you didn't know. Well, I don't think anyone did. 

I find it funny because I said I'd start posting my next book a week after the first was finished and then the next day I start writing again? It's insane. Oh well. Let's hope the next book is better than the first! *runs away crying* :D xoxox