Chapter 10

I woke up in a bed, that's strange, I thought I was on the couch? I turned my head to see Michael next to me, somehow I didn't mind, seeing him so innocent and peaceful calmed me. The thing that worried me was what I was wearing, I could have sworn I was wearing my normal clothes when I fell asleep last night, now I was dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a Rolling Stones tee.

Michael shuffled from beside me and his eyes started to flicker, I quickly closed mine and pretended to be asleep.

"I know your awake Amelia" His gruff voice spoke from above me.

"Don't call me Amelia" I groaned sitting up.

"I can call you whatever I want, Amelia"

I rolled my eyes, "who dressed me?"

"Uh, me" Michael replied his voice still groggy with sleep. "Nice pink bra" He winked before hopping out of bed.

"Oi!" I cried "You shouldn't have looked!"

"Cant help myself babe, I'm a guy" Michael said while walking out to the kitchen where I saw the other three boys eating toast.

"Hey Amy, Vegemite?" Luke greeted me and I replied with a small nod and a thankyou.

I sat down on the stool and Luke handed me my toast.

"So what are you doing today?" Ashton asked joining me on the other stool.

"Don't know"

Seconds later I heard my phone ringing from the lounge. I got up and walked over to the sound but not seeing anything. I shove a pillow out of the way, nothing. The coffee table, nothing. I groan getting on my hands and knees looking under the couch, still no sign of my phone.

"Im going to destroy your lounge" I speak out loud before ripping a cushion off the lounge and spotting my phone sitting there still ringing.

"Hello?" I speak through the phone.

Nadia: Where the hell were you last night?

Me: I could say the same thing!

Nadia: I was worried sick, I looked everywhere for you!

I started getting annoyed

Me: Well you're the one who left me alone!

Nadia: You walked off! How is this my fault?!

Me: I was feeling sick and all you cared about was your stupid crush on Luke!

After I said that I realised what I had done. Luke looked at me and I heard the others gasp. Calum started walking away quietly whispering "well I'm out" causing me to roll my eyes.

Nadia: Okay seriously?! What the hell does that have to do with anything?! You never told me you were feeling sick for starters and now you're getting mad at me and bringing my 'stupid crush' on Luke into this? Pa-the-tic.

Me: I ha-have to go

I quickly hung up and looked at Luke "Don't say anything!" Luke just shrugged his shoulders with that stupid smirk on his face.

"So does she actually like me?" He asked

I shrugged my shoulders this time, iv already said enough and now Nadia hates me, imagine how she will feel if she knows I just spilt her secret out to Luke.

"I should really go home now" I said to the boys grabbing my stuff and heading to the door.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Michael offered but I declined, I just need some time to think. With that I walked out of the house and down the street thinking of something to say to Nadia to fix my mess. That's right, its my mess!

How would I approach her? 'Nadia can we please talk?' at school? Or 'I'm really sorry' over the phone? Maybe an apology through text? Neither of them sound the right thing to do right now, she's too pissed off.

I keep walking because Nadia took my car home last night, maybe I can pick it up from her house and resolve things with her. I quickly change directions and head towards Nadia's house which isn't too far away.

Soon I'm out the from of her house contemplating wether I should knock or not. She had put a note on my car saying the keys are in the letter box but I still want to talk to her.

I grow some balls and knock on the door three times, no answer, I knock again before getting a text from Nadia.

Nadia: Go away!

Well I wasn't expecting that. Without protesting I slowly walk down her front steps and over to my car. I start up the engine and drive away, a tear slipping down my cheek, did I really just lose my best friend?

A/N

Its not much but im working on the next chapter now