Yes I said it I'm in love with the Fat Girl[19]

Okay guys sorry it is short and I'm working on geting a job but this chapter is intance like you will not see what happeneds coming and you may hate me for it but I'll try to post chapter 20 soon also so close to being done with school that i will have all summer to write.

But enjoy and Don't hate me guys it just a story!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19

"We need to talk." Brandon looked out the window of the truck at Kahlan.

"We have nothing to talk about." Kahlan walked a little faster. Brandon pulled his truck off the road, and climbed out and walked to her.

"Stop Kahlan just talk to me." He said then she ran who know she could run so fast he had to push himself to catch her she was running to the football field. He ran after her and knew he was about to do something stupid they were on the field now and she was still running hard but he was faster. He grabbed her arm and pulled her against him, he turned so she fell on him once on the ground he pinned her with him on top of her.

"Get off of me meat head" then she cursed in Spanish.

"Kahlan why tell me why!" He yelled at her his anger losing.

"Why what why what?!" she screamed back

"Why you walked away from me." He said then realized they were not alone; the whole football team was in a circle around them. His father hulled him up by his shirt collar and Cody helped Kahlan to her feet.

"Both of you my office now!" Peter took hold of Kahlan's shoulder and shoved Brandon towards his office. Once they were in his office he stood in the door way. "Both of you talk this out I can't take Brandon moping around anymore."

"I don't mope." Brandon sat in his father's chair

"I'm not letting you out till practice is done." Peter locked the door behind him when he left.

Kahlan let out a loud sigh and looked at him.

"Kahlan," he said and she cut him off

"Let just stay quiet and let sit here till we can leave."

"No I want to talk to you, I Miss you Kay." Brandon walked to her and she stood.

"No you don't." she said

"Kahlan please listen to me." Brandon said

"No I can't" Kahlan walked to the door and tried to open it. "Just leave me alone."

"I will not," he turned her around and pushed her a little rough to the back of the door.

"Look it for the best for us not to be near one each other." Kahlan said

"Kay please what happened to us?" Brandon cupped the back of her neck

"Stacy that what happened to us Stacy!" Kahlan screamed at him she was in tears now "You love her I can tell when she kissed you, you didn't pull away." She shuttered then leaned her head on him "You let me walk away."

"Cody wouldn't let me near you I couldn't have stop you." He whispered knowing that was a lie. He did let her walk away for two weeks he didn't do much to find her.

"I can't be with you Brandon." Kahlan pulled away

"Tell me why you can't be with me." Brandon demanded.

"I-I don't know" she whispered

"Kahlan if you tell me you don't love me I will walk away." His heart beat fast in his chest.

"I-I don't love you Brandon I can't." Kahlan felt her heart burst

Brandon's heart stopped he reached for his dads spare keys and unlocked the door. He walked out across the school to his locker. He pulled out his picture of him and Kahlan and placed it in his pocket. Brandon walked to his truck which had a ticket on it he pulled it off and got in his truck. He speed away going fast going thru red lights. He cried Brandon let lose with tears that when it happened he swirled to avoid a little girl in the road and ran straight into a pole head on. Brandon felt the pain he screamed out because of it even then he reached for his phone and called Kahlan.

"What do you want Brandon?" Kahlan said and heard the screaming "Brandon! Brandon!" she felt the lump of fear

"I love you Kahlan" he whispered into the phone before the gray spots turned to black.

"Brandon! Brandon!" Kahlan kept screaming she ran to his dad.