Yes I said it I'm in love with the Fat Girl[12]

Chapter12

Brandon was mad and he wanted to find her and strangle her. He pushed pass people that were grinding to the music. He knocked over a drink and cursed himself, Brandon pulled off his shirt which was soaked with alcohol. Then he saw her, and he walked over to her and hit the drink out of her hand.

"What was that for?" Missy asked

"You bitch, you told the whole school I was having a party." Brandon screamed at her.

"I did no such thing, I told a few people and it just spread I guess." She shrugged then looked past him. "But who cares your parents are gone with you siblings so enjoy looks like everyone else is." She moved closer and pressed to herself to him lightly. "We can have fun like we use to." She kissed him.

"Get lost," Brandon took a step back to only bump into Kahlan. He turned and the look on her face told him she was going to run. "Kahlan..." but she turned grabbed the drink Cody was handing her. "Look Kahlan."

"No not this time I'm going to have fun." Kahlan crushed the can and throw it down. "Come on Cody." Kahlan took his hand and danced with him.

Brandon was shocked that Kahlan would dance with Cody that way. Cody pulled her against him and whispered to her. Brandon's hands formed into fist and he throw his shirt down.

"Let's play." Missy to his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. So he danced with the girl he hated the most.

Kahlan took another drink of the coke Cody handed her. "Thanks." Kahlan said

"Trust me it's no problem." Cody said and watched her closely.

Kahlan head started feeling light she took hold of Cody. "Can you take me to the guest house?"

"Yes," he helped her to the kitchen door and out to the guest house. Once he opened the door to the guest house he pulled her to the bedroom, he laid her on the bed.

"Thanks go enjoy the party." Kahlan felt her body get heavy then her head clouded and Cody was still there. "What do you want?" Kahlan asked then her mind clicked. "You drugged me." She tried to sit up but she couldn't.

"You were always smart." He walked over and pulled out scissors. Then cut off her shirt.

"Why?" she got out of her heavy lips.

"Because I can." Cody pulled off her shorts. "Are you really trying to tell me you don't want me?"

"I don't want you Cody." She felt the tears fall from her face.

"I don't believe that." Cody cut off her bra.

Brandon looked all over for Kahlan and couldn't find her he looked out the window and saw the light on in Kahlan's room he took off down stairs.

Kahlan was crying once Cody unbuttoned his pants. "Anything else to say before I gag you?"

"I will get you for this." Kahlan thought of Brandon and closed her eyes tight. He gagged her.

I love you Brandon was her last thought.

Brandon's heart was pounding in his chest once he pulled open the guest house door. He heard her muffle screams. He ran to the bedroom door to find Kahlan gagged the tears ran down her face. Then he saw Cody leaning over her Brandon acted on instanced. He ran over and tackled him they tumbled to the ground and Brandon started punching him. Once he was unconscious Brandon climbed on the bed and pulled a sheet over Kahlan naked body. He ungagged her,

"Brandon?" she was crying her tears brought tears to his eyes.

"I'm so sorry I'm sorry." He muttered.

"Brandon Brandon." She kept saying till his lips found hers.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Brandon pulled away.

"No you came just in time. He drugged me Brandon." Kahlan felt her conscious slipping. "I'm so sleepy Brandon."

"I know." He kissed her. "Sleep and I'll deal with Cody." She slipped into sleep.

Brandon picked up Cody and took him to the bathroom he filled the sink with water then pushed Cody's head in the water. He pulled him out and Cody was wide awake. He pushed him to the toilet then made him sit down.

"Now you want to tell me why I should let you live?" Brandon wanted to strangle him.

"What?" Cody rubbed his eyes.

"You just tried to rape my girl friend and I'm wondering why I should let you live." Brandon sat on the edge of the tub.

"Dude the team bet with me that I couldn't lay her. So I drugged her so it would be just easier." Cody rubbed his hands on his jeans. "I just I'm sorry."

"Let me make something very clear." Brandon took a hold of his shirt front and pulled him to his feet. "You ever and I mean ever go near her touch her or think about her I will break your neck." He put him in a chock hold. "Got it dumb ass?"

"Yes can I just go?" Cody chocked out.

"I think that would be best." Brandon pushed him out the guest house. "And take the party with you!" he shut the door and sat on the couch and waited till her heard the roar of the party was gone.

He stood then walked to the door of the bedroom and watched her. He swallowed the lump in his throat. He was almost too late to save her. He would never forgive himself if he was too late. He needed to protect her to keep her safe even if she would let him he would be her knight in shining armor.