Yes I said it I'm in love with the Fat Girl[5]

Over there is a picture of Peter Fury

_____________________________

Chapter 5

Brandon walked into the library his wet hair clung to his face he was the only player allowed to leave early for he was the only player who didn't have a hangover at Saturdays practice. He found Kahlan with ease she was writing in a note book but none of her books are open. He snuck up behind her and looked over her shoulder. She was a poet, and she smelled of sweet honey vanilla. He blew in her ear and she turned to look at him. Once they made eye contact she shut her notebook.

"Doing something bad for once honor roll?" he smiled as he took the set next to her.

"Hey I'm not perfect, I can be bad." She pushed her notebook to her backpack.

"Please what have you ever done that was bad?" He opened his math book and so did she.

"I got in a car with you didn't I?" She pulled out a green notebook that match her eyes. He smiled

"You think I'm bad?" He leaned closer and she met his eyes.

"In a good way, I think." A confused look crossed her face. "Anyways this is the schedule I have mapped out what we will be doing everyday and where we will be studying at." She handed it to him. "As you see today we will do math, English and science." She smiled and went on. "I have color coded the days to where we will study. Blue is Library, Green My place, and Yellow your place."

"What about gray?" he pointed to Saturday and Friday.

"Oh gray is we can go to starbucks or something just to shake things up." She pulled out 3 binders one said 'English' next said 'Math' and the last said 'Science'

He chuckled at her. "You're very organized."

She smiled then almost jumped out of her chair. "Oh I talked to Mr. Geiger, he said that Cody you and I can be in one group and he put Missy with her bubble head friend."

"That great now I can at least get a B." Brandon said and looked at the library door. Cody, Neil, and Coach walked in the door.

"B? No we are shooting for an A I never get B's." she looked up when coach called her name. "Oh hi Mr. Fury."

"I was just making sure Brandon got here on time. I heard that Mr. Geiger partnered you up with Mr. Brown here."

"Yes sir but I talked to him and explained the whole me tutoring your son so he changed it around and put all three of us in a group." She smiled

"Okay good I was going to talk to him myself, get back to work don't let these two slack on you Miss. Storm." Coach walked away.

"You got it sir." She turned to Cody and he winked.

"Well hey there cupcake miss me?" he sat down across from her.

"Yeah sure," she turned to Brandon. "So let get started."

After an hour of doing school work Brandon died of boredom. Kahlan laughed at him and pushed him he grabbed her wrist. A shock went thru her as it did him he let her go and went quietly to work.

Cody saw the look in Brandon's eyes when he touched her and how they both became very quite. He had to work fast is he wanted to get her in bed.

Once they were done with school work Kahlan picked up her things Brandon helped and walked with her to their lockers. They were quiet the whole time she wanted to say something but just couldn't. Once their things were up he started walking towards his truck she trialed behind him. As she was stepping off the curve she stepped wrong and fell scrapping up her hands and knees. She cursed in Spanish and Brandon turned around. His heart stop when he saw her on the ground he ran to her.