Yes I said it I'm in love with the Fat Girl[18]

Over there is a picture of Kelly

____________________________________

Chapter 18

When Kahlan woke up she turned over and felt the empty bed next to her. That's when she remembered where she was. She swallowed the lump in her throat and sat up looking at the bare walls. She placed her head on the wall, all she want to do was run back to him to believe he would love her but that was a fairy tale and she knew it. There was a knock on the door to the room she was staying in, in walked Tess.

"hi Carlton wanted me to come up and tell you breakfast is ready." Tess was a beautiful woman with her copper hair and her Golden eyes she was beautiful.

"Thanks," Kahlan whipped away her stray tear.

"Honey I know I'm not your mother but I'm not sure I understand why you ran." Tess sat on the end of the bed.

"I'm not running I am just giving him what he deserves." She whispered.

Tess took her hand "Honey what do you deserve?"

Brandon's felt empty he went thru the morning like a zombie, all he could do was hope that Kahlan would be at school today. He walked to his truck and drove to school he had never felt so lonely before, he was the first in the student parking lot and he sat and wait hoping to see Kahlan. About five minutes passed and the parking lot was half full he saw Cody drive in just then. Cody parked in front of him and that is when he saw her. Kahlan climbed out of Cody's car, she pulled on her book bag.

Brandon got out of his truck and started to walk to her but Cody stopped him.

"Move before I break your neck." Brandon hissed at him.

"She doesn't want to talk to you right now." Cody said "here she wanted me to give you this now please just give her some time."

Cody handed him a note then walked to Neil.

Kahlan was long gone by now and his heart felt funny he opened the note and read it.

Dear Meat Head,

If you're reading this then you should now I have seen the truth, you never loved me and you never really will. That why I have chosen to step back before my heart could be broken anymore, so I will no longer be in any of your classes and you will need to find a new tutor. I hope you find love even if it is with Stacy. I knew you were to go to be true and for me to write this note it hurts even more. I hope in time we can be friends but just for now I would like to stay apart till my heart heals.

Little Miss. Honor role,

Kahlan

Brandon folded up the note and almost screamed he know letting her get a ride with Stacy was a bad idea. He also knew he was going to do something stupid.

Kahlan was walking to her 2nd period it has been two weeks since she talked to anyone but Cody and her father Griffin wasn't is school for the past two weeks and she missed Brandon. Then she was bumped from behind she looked back to see Griffin.

"Hey Forks," Kahlan said

"What wrong kit-Kat?" Griffin threw his arm around her shoulders.

"Nothing I just finally see the truth." She shrugged

"About what?" he asked.

"Brandon and me, I was kidding myself by ever thinking I could be with him. Your sister was right so she can have him." Kahlan blinked back tears

"My sister?" then Griffin frowned "The bitch told you something to make you break up with him didn't she? What was it this time? Let me guess it was 'we were each other's first.'" He said in a high pitch voice