Yes I said it I'm in love with the Fat Girl[4]

Over there is a picture of Rico

___________________________

Chapter 4

Forth period rolled around and Kahlan was reading her notes when she bumped into someone. She looked up to see Brandon looking back at her, he smiled.

"Well nice to see you to Honor roll." He looked down quickly then looked into her deep soul full green eyes. "You in this class this period?"

"Yeah..." she was cut off by the teacher.

"Miss. Strom, Mr. Fury to your seats." Mr. Geiger said.

"Yes sir," both of them said taking the shared lap table in the middle of the room.

The teacher talked on and on, Brandon sneak looks of Kahlan taking notes she had her long hair twisted but it still fall in her face. He felt the urge to move her hair out of her face. He shook his head trying to get rid of the thought. She looked up and chuckled.

"What Meat head your brain hurt trying to solve the problem?" Kahlan asked.

"Miss. Storm is there something you would like to shear with the class?" Mr. Geiger said

"No sir sorry." Kahlan's cheeks turn red

"Okay then shut it while I'm teaching." He turned back to the board and then said. "You will need a partner for this assignment for the next two weeks."

Brandon automatically looked to Kahlan to find her look back they smiled.

"May as well be partners we have to be together anyways." Kahlan said and looked at his notes which were blank. "And from the looks of it you need me."

"No I'm Assigning partners." Everyone looked at the teacher. "Kahlan your with Cody Brown." He looked to his list, "Brandon you are with Missy Roberts." He went on telling people their partners. Kahlan looked at Cody and he winked at her. The bell rang and she picked up her books and Brandon took them from her.

"We need to talk." He led her to her locker which was right next to his. "I can't have Missy as a partner I will fail."

"I know this is going to be hard now I have to tutor two meat heads." She smirked at his look of shocked. "Maybe I can talk Mr. Geiger into letting all four of us work together."

"Okay good idea." He said as he put her books in her locker.

"Yeah I wonder what for lunch." She said just trying to make conversation.

"Why don't we have lunch together?" Brandon said then thought did I just ask her to lunch?

"Ah sure why not?" she looked confused and vulnerable he wanted to take them both away. He started to reach out to touch her face then rubbed the back of his head.

"What do you want to go get?" he asked as he leaned on his locker.

"Go get?" She asked

"I never eat at school come on." He smiled and walked to his truck.

"What if we get caught?"

"Starting quarter back and you are the best catcher this school has had so come on." He opened the door to his truck she hesitated the walked over to him and patted his hand.

"Thank you for not treating me like the other jocks Brandon." Kahlan smiled her brilliant smile

"That the first time you called me Brandon and not Meat head." He smiled and leaned a little closer. "You're falling for me Kahlan."

"Get over yourself meat head." She slides into the truck. She felt her heart beating it was a first to have a cute boy close to kissing you.

He chuckled and walked around and drove to Wendy's and they both walked inside. Kahlan walked to the counter and gasped.

"Rico when did you get a job?" She asked

"This is my first day now why are you not in school?" Rico asked then looked to Brandon. "Who is the boy?" He asked in Spanish.

Kahlan sighed and answered in Spanish. "The Boy is the kid I'm tutoring and I'm just getting lunch then going back to school."

Brandon looked at them confused he didn't know any Spanish so he just stared the spoke. "So you guys know each other?"

Kahlan looked at Brandon and spoke in English. "This is my brother Rico, Rico this is Brandon."

"Hola Brandon May I take your order." Rico typed in their orders and gave them their food but before Kahlan could walk away. Rico spoke in Spanish again. "Be safe with this one okay?"

"Okay brother." She walked with Brandon to a table in the back.

"So you speak Spanish?"

"Yes my mother was Latino." She ate some fries.

"That's cool I wish I know what y'all were talking about." He said

The talked a little longer and ate then went back to school. They were in English together and where partner up in that class. And had the same math class, soon the last class was over and Kahlan walked to her locker.

"Hey there cupcake." Cody said from behind her. "I thought we could do our project in the library."

"Yeah sure meet me in there after practice I have to help Brandon too."

"Brandon is going to be there?" Cody pulled at her hair.

"Yeah I'm his tutor." She pulled out all her books and other things she needed. "See you there." She walked away swinging her hips.

Cody watched her walk away and smiled he turned to Neil who walked up behind him.

"I'm so going to tap that." Cody high Fived Neil and they walked to practice.