Yes I said it I'm in love with the Fat Girl[21]

Chapter 21

Kahlan was dress all in black she laid a rose on the casket she was in tears; Rico placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry he is gone" Rico had tears in his eyes now too "He was a good man for you."

"I love you Brandon" Kahlan said even tho it was too late she lean on Griffin then Stacy walked up and laid a rose on the casket.

"You killed him." Stacy said as she walked past Griffin and Kahlan

"I know" Kahlan said one by one everyone said good things about Brandon. Just because he is dead doesn't mean he is gone. Kahlan got up and walked to the casket and looked down at Brandon. Dead Brandon's eyes shot open and he turned his head to the side.

"You killed me Kahlan all you had to do was say I love you." Dead Brandon climbed out of the casket and walked to her "You killed me you killed me" he kept saying it over and over again

"I'm sorry! I'm Sorry!" Kahlan screamed back

The end

Joking!

Kahlan woke up in shock the dream felt so real, Kahlan's heart was racing she looked up to see Griffin leaning over her.

"You okay Kit-Kat?" Griffin asked as he placed a hand on her cheek.

"Just a bad dream is all." Kahlan sigh her back was stiff for she was still in the waiting room of the hospital.

"Want to talk about it?" Griffin sat next to her.

"No has he come out yet?" Kahlan stood.

"Not yet Kit-Kat." He sighed he could tell she was in love with Brandon.

"Okay." She sighed she walked out of the waiting room to the vending machine. She wasn't hunger she just needed to walk around for a bit. After six hours of waiting Brandon was rolled back to his room. Brandon looked to his mother.

"Mom is Kahlan here?" Brandon asked

Kahlan walked in hands in pockets she looked like she had a rough night's sleep. "Brandon?" she teared up

"Kahlan?" he wanted to run to her and pick her up he need to touch her.

"Oh Brandon!" her walked over to the bed and took his hand "I was stupid to let you walk away all of this is my fault." She started crying and everyone left the room. "Brandon I was so afraid that you were dead." Brandon made her sit next to him on the bed.

"It okay I'm here now." He held her.

"Brandon I love you," she cried out "I love you with all my heart and I was a fool please take me back."

"When did you ever leave?" He asked drying her tears. She smiled at his touch. "From what I see you were always mine."

"Yes that's true." She smiled "tell me you love me please."

Brandon's lips curved "Kahlan I don't just love you, I'm in love with you with every ounce of my being."

"Oh Brandon" she kissed him and they both wept for joy. When they pulled apart she laughed.

"What so funny?" he asked

"Your bald Brandon" Kahlan said then bit her lower lip to keep from laughing.

Brandon touched his head and groaned "No not my hair!"

"Brandon you're alive that all that matters to me." Takes his hand, "Brandon I have something for you."

"What is it?" he asked

Kahlan pulled out the rock and placed it in his hand. He looked down at the stone shaped like a heart. "You have my heart now." She smiled at him

"I love you Kahlan Storm" Brandon sat her in his lap.

"Te Amo Brandon Fury." She kissed him long and lightly.