Yes I said it I'm in love with the Fat Girl[13]

Tell me if you Guys like the twist!

__________________________________

Chapter13

Brandon woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon. He looked over the couch he crashed on to see Kahlan busy in the kitchen like last night never happened. Kahlan felt his stare she looked over to find him watching her so close.

"What?" Kahlan asked as she turned off the stove.

"Are you okay?" Brandon sat up and rubbed his back.

"I'm fine are you okay?" she made him a plate with a cup of coffee then walked over to him. "Get on the floor and lay on your stomach so I can rub you back." Kahlan sat the plate and the cup on the coffee table.

"Okay?" Brandon laid on the floor. Kahlan got on her knees and climbed over him then ran her hands from his lower back up to his shoulder blades. He was shirt-less and was going crazy at her touch. He couldn't take it. Once she was rubbing his lower back again he rolled so she was on top of him staring down. "are you sure your okay do you remember last night?"

"Yes Cody tried to well you know and you saved me." She frowned at him then laid on him. "you saved me when you could have just have walked away."

"I couldn't walk away. Why would you think I would just walk away from you." Brandon rolled so he had her traped to the ground.

"because Missy has the long legs the thin waist and a good size chest." Kahlan closed her eyes as her face reddened.

"You don't even see how beautiful you are do you?" Brandon kissed her forehead the whispered in her ear. "You have the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen in my life." He nibbled her ear. "You have great breast." His hand lightly grazed over them and she moaned. "And you have a body that makes my mouth water." His hand slid down to her hip. "And your lips and hair are so soft." He kissed her and let it last long. Once he was kissing her neck she asked.

"Do you really think all of that stuff?" Kahlan's eyes were closed.

"Yes I would have said it if I didn't." Brandon took a deep breath then heard a phone go off. Kahlan reached for her phone then looked at the screen. And answered it.

"Doctor what is up?" Kahlan paused. "Really?" Pause "are they..." Pause. "I'll be right there." She hung up the phone.

"Is Rico and Dawn okay?" Brandon stood and helped her to her feet.

"They are fine." She smiled. "They found my father." She pulled him against her. Then she felt her head go light. "Brandon something's wrong with me." He helped her to the truck. "Do you know what he gave me?" she asked

"No I don't." he sighed then drove to the hospital. He had to get her to that Cullen guy. Once he had her in the hospital, he explained the situation and the drew some blood. "You're going to be okay?" Brandon kneeled in front of her.

"I know," her eyes were unfocused. "Because your here with me Brandon. Brandon just in case I was to say something." Her eyes snapped back in focus. "I love you Brandon." Then her eyes glazed over again.

"Brandon?" Alice was walking towards them. "Why are you here?" she looked to Kahlan then sat next to her. "What is wrong with her?"

"A guy last night drugged her then-" he was cut off

"Oh dear did he do anything?" Alice was pushing her hair out of her face.

"No no I stopped the Ass hole but I don't know what is up with her she was fine this morning then she was acting like this." He held her hand thinking about what she had said.

"Oh good Ms. Test you're here. Well Storm here will be fine she just had a delay reaction to the Date rape Drug it happens sometime." Dr. Cullen said "she should be fine in an hour." He walked to Brandon. "May I speck with you son?"

"Yeah sure." Brandon stood then walked with Dr.Cullen down the hall a little bit. "What is up?"

"Now I just want to know who gave her the drug." Cullen folded his arms over his chest.

"A guy name Cody Brown." Brandon was still watching Kahlan.

"Ah Mr. Brown, the little shit head." Cullen said this grabbed Brandon's attach.

"What?" Brandon chocked back a laugh.

"I have dealt with him before he has hand many shots for all the sexual transmitted decease he has gotten." Cullen huffed then looked to Kahlan. "You don't have to take my advice boy but after the few day of knowing y'all I can see you love her. And she you so claim what is your before it too late."

"I have claimed her." His eyes went back to her. "She said you found her father."

"Oh yes we have but ah," Cullen laughed. "It is the one person I'm sure she would have never thought."

"What the creepy gas stanchion guy?" Brandon asked.

"No, His name is Carlton Brown." Cullen said

"Oh god not Cody's Dad." He groaned

"Yeah Cody's Dad." Cullen sighed then said. "And I have called him he told me to tell her to come over for dinner tonight if she was up to it."

"I tell her." He walked back to Kahlan and took her home. She was soon back to her old self and they were cleaning up the main house. "So ah I know who your dad is." Brandon said.

"Really who?" Kahlan was washing dishes.

"Well," Brandon coughed "His name is Carlton Brown." the dish Kahlan was holding fell to the floor with a loud bang. "And he wants you to eat dinner with him tonight."

"Brown as in Cody Brown's Father?"

"Ah, Yeah." Brandon looked to his hands. "If you want I can go with you and keep you safe."

"I can't be related to him." She almost shrieked. "Fine I'll go as long as you will come."

They went and got ready.