Chapter 36 ^^^^^^^^

Em's dress on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333333333333333

____________________

*ABOUT A YEAR LATER*

I walk along the path I know so well, Brook and Scorp waddling in front of me.

I smile and look up to the sun.

We walk into the cave and they look mesmerized.

I chuckle. "Don't go off this cliff, okay?" I mean they could jump off the cliff if they wanted... I have my wand but I'd rather not go through the stress of that.

"Ok." They both say.

I smile at them and ruffle their hair.

I watch as Brook attempts to smooth it back down.

"Daddy's really upset he couldn't come today... but he's gotta work. You two understand that right?"

Scorp nods but Brook is staring at the waterfall.

I roll my eyes, she's easily distracted.

"This is mummies and daddies place. But we've decided since we're a family now that it should be our place. The only thing we ask is that you only take really special people here. Your daddy took me here when he knew I was the one." I explained to them.

Don't get me wrong, I know they probably won't understand half of this. But Draco and I will explain it again and again throughout their life with us.

"You two kinda understand?" I said hopeful.

They just stared at me.

"Yep I figured. Just remember that this is an important place."

"mportant?" Scorp asked.

"Yes." I said smiling. "Very mportant."

He put his tiny hand in mine.

I squeeze his hand lightly.

Goodness I love this kid.

Brook is still starring at the waterfall.

All of the sudden the water fliesflys at her and splashes her and only her, she giggles.

"Oh my God!" I squealed. "Brookie that's the first magic you've done!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I wuv you mummy."

I smile even wider. "I love you too honey, so much."

*

I hear the doorbell ring and I grin at Draco from across the room.

He groans in response.

He goes to get the kids who are playing in the playroom.

I run to answer the door and I answer it screaming and jumping up and down.

"Mione! Gin!" I scream.

Harry and Ron roll their eyes. "I mean I haven't seen you in a month either, but that's okay I'm only your flesh and blood."

I see Teddy in Harry's arms and I smile at him.

"Brookie and Scorps will be out in a second, I promise." I tell him.

I then hug everyone and we sit down in the living room.

Brook and Scorp took Teddy to see their wizarding toys collection.