Chapter 8 :D

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!<333333333

___________________________________

*NEXT DAY*

I get out of bed and get dressed.

I'm about six months pregnant. 

Three more months to go.

I haven't seen Draco since we found out we were having twins.

I suppose he's working on his plot to kill Dumbledore.

You might think I'm crazy for not telling anyone that I know this, even though I'll die if I do.

But the thing is if I tell Harry, I die and Draco will be killed.

And if I don't tell Harry, everything will be fine... except we will have death eaters in the castle and Dumbledore will be dead.

But my main focus is on my children. That's probably horrible in your eyes but in mine it's the right thing to do.

I walk down to the common room and see Ginny and Adrian waiting for me.

"Hola chica." Adrian says.

"Hi." I responded smiling sweetly at him.

We walk down to the Great Hall together and I sit in between them at the Gryffindor table.

Halfway through the meal a tap comes on my back.

I turn around to see a girl about a year younger then me, she is a Ravenclaw I think.

She's blonde with dark green eyes.

"Hi, can I help you?" I ask her.

"You're Emma Potter right?" She asks.

"Yes I am." I said smiling at her.

She smiled nervously back. "I'm Chloe Micheals. The new Representative in training." She said holding her hand out for me to shake.

Oh yes! I totally forgot I would have to be training the new Representative!

"Nice to meet you Chloe." I chime shaking her hand. "What class do you have next."

"I have a free period."

"Good so do I." I turn to Adrian and Ginny. "I'll see you guys in an hour." 

They nodded and Chloe and I head off to the potions room.

"So did professor Snape give you your badge yet?"

"No." She responded still looking nervous.

I nod and we enter the potions room.

Snape had given me a key so Chloe and I can practice when he's not in the room.

I flick my wand at the candles and they light up the room.

I go to Snape's desk and open the draw marked, 'Merlin Academey'.

A gold badge lies inside ontop of some papers.

I take it out and cross the room to Chloe.

I carefully pin it on her robes.

"This is so you can leave a class anytime you feel like you want to practice for the evaluation." I said.

She nods.

"So let's get started." 

She nods again and I frown.

"You're not much of a talker are you?" I asked.

And all of the sudden she hugs me.

I stand there for a moment not sure of whether if I should hug her back. I gave in and wrapped my arms around her.

She pulled back. "You're my idol." She said shakily.

Wow. I didn't know I had a fan base... I thought it was only Harry.

"Well Thank you." I said.

"In my first year I dropped my books and Draco Malfoy laughed and kicked them. Then you came and told him off and helped me pick up my books. You inspired me that day when you saw my potion's notes. You told me I had a knack for them."

The memory floods back into my mind and suddenly Chloe becomes very fimliar.

"You have a really good memory." I said.

She smiles. "Thank you."

We get to work and I find out Chlo is like a mini me!

"Now what?" I asked her as she was finishing up a potion to stop posion from spreading.

"You add the restiance chemical." She said taking a tube with clear liquid and pooring it into the pot.

I smiled. "Very good Chlo."

She looks up and smiles at me. 

When she finishes the potion and we are cleaning up, she starts a pressing topic. "So are you really engaged to Draco Malfoy?"

I look up from where I'm whiping down the counter to see her scrubbing her cauldron clean.

"Yes." I respond.

"It's kind of funny." She said smiling to herself.

I raise an eyebrow. "How so."

"The Slytherin Prince and Gryffindor Princess. It's almost like Romeo and Juliet." She said. "Without all the dying at the end."

I raise my eyebrow higher. "Romeo and Juliet?"

She looks up. "Oh sorry, I'm muggle born." 

I nod.

"And are... you pregnant." 

My heart stops and my palms get sweaty.

"How did you know-"

"I'm friends with Cho."

"Oh, yes... I am... with twins." I respond, it's weird to be telling someone I don't really know all about my life.

"Wow. What are their names."

I smile at this. "Brook and Scorpius." 

She smiles back. "Wow your life is like perfect."

A lump forms in my throat.

Because my life is so far from perfect.