Chapter 30 :D

Hola amigos

Como esta?

soy bien.

I got all spanish on ya!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333333333333333333333333

__________________

*TWO YEARS LATER*

I have just graduated from Merlin academy and I already have a job lined up to teach at potions at Hogwarts once my kids start attending there.

Until then we are just going to live on Draco's salary.

He's got a job at the Ministry in the "Practice Of Safe Magic" Department

I walk through our new house and smile widely.

It was my dream house, and the best thing was we found it in Godric's Hollow, it might be on the other side of Godric Hollow from my parents house but it's still close enough.

That brings me to the subject of my mother, school and Draco and my kids have helped me get through a lot of my depression, but there is still a gaping whole in my heart.

I walk into the kitchen and see Draco feeding Brook and Scorp in their high chairs.

I lean against the door frame and watch him play airplane with our two beautiful and healthy children.

So, as for Draco and I... we're doing alright. :)

______________

"It's on saturday." I tell him frowning.

Draco looks up from the bills to where I'm cooking dinner.

"I have to work that day." He said sighing.

"Well, Harry want's you to be his best man, and I'm Ginny's maid of honor, you have to go." I say.

"If I miss work I'll be fired." He said.

"You can't get anyone to fill in for you?" I ask.

He mutters something like "I haven't asked anyone yet."

I roll my eyes.

Brook giggles from her high chair and I smile.

"Oh dear Lord she's going to grow up and be just like you." Draco said.

I turn around glaring. "Is that a BAD thing Malfoy?"

Draco smiled. "No, it's just a she's going to be chased bye boys thing."

I laugh and turn back to our chicken.

Harry and Ginny are getting married this weekend which you probably already deciphered.

Draco and I are going to wait a year until we get married.

Our new owl flew in the window and Draco rose to get the letter.

"It's for you Em." Draco said handing the letter to me.

"Watch the chicken." I say and I go sit down at the kitchen table and open the letter up.

*

Dear Emma,

I need you out here as soon as possible!

Tomorrow please?

I'm freaking out and I can't do this without you and Hermione is no help, and Adrian can't come out until friday.

I know your super busy, but please could you try? You can bring the kids...

I love you,

Ginny

*

I sigh and put the letter down.

"Draco honey?" I say sweetly.

"Emma you can't leave me alone with these kids they'll drive me crazy." He said.

I roll my eyes, he knows me so well he already knows what I'm going to ask him.

"I'll take the kids with me." I said. "Ginny told me I could."

"You can't watch them by yourself." He said.

"Well Molly and Ginny could help me..."

"Fine when do you leave?" He said turning back around to the chicken.

I bit my lip. "Tomorrow..."

"Tomorrow! But I won't get to see you for four days!" He complained.

"I know but you can come and visit if you have time..."

"You know I don't have time."

"I know."

"Okay... go pack..." He said reluctantly.

"I love you!" I said.

I quickly write Ginny back.

Burrow Here I Come!