Chapter 32 :P

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

________________________________

I wake up the next day hearing Ginny pacing like a mad woman.

I sit up grogoly. "What are you doing?" I ask her sleepily.

"The dresses aren't here yet..." She complains and then continues pacing.

I look over at the clock on the wall. "Ginny it's five in the morning, of course they're not here yet."

Ginny stops pacing, "Oh, thought it was eight."

"Well since we're both up we better get some stuff done."

"I suppose."

I check on Brook in Scorp in the nursery that was mad up for them.

They were both fast asleep and the clip board said that George had first watch.

Yes we've estabilshed a clip board that has hours when everyone in the house takes care of Brook and Scorp.

They know how busy I am helping Ginny, and it was such a nice offer I couldn't turn it down.

I had lunch time with my babies today, which was fine with me, that's the easiest time to feed them!

Ginny and I went down stairs and continued on the seating charts and name plates.

We worked on these until dawn and then we had finally finished them.

"Thank goodness." I exclaimed.

"I know, now all we have to do is decorate..." Ginny said shuffling through some mail the owl had brought. "This is for you."

She handed me a letter with my name on it in Draco's neat hand writing.

I smile and open it.

*

Dear Em,

The boss is letting me leave on Friday, I told him who's wedding it was, when he heard it was Harry Potters he didn't hesitate giving me time off.

I miss you and the kids so much, more than you'll ever know.

I can't wait to see you again, just two more days.

I love you,

Draco

P.S. Give the cuties kisses from me.

*

I smile and fold the letter and tuck it into the pocket of my shorts.

"Draco?" She asks.

I nod.

She smiles. Then a knock comes at the door.

Ginny runs to answer it.

"Emma!!!!" I hear George moan.

I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to see George holding a crying Scorpius.

"Give him here." I said.

George carefully handed him over to me.

I rocked him back and forth and soon his eyes closed and he drifted back off to sleep.

I gave him back to George and he smiled.

"You must have the magic touch." George said flicking my nose.

I laughed and walked back down stairs to see Ginny jumping up and down and doing some kind of rain dance around two card board boxes.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" I said and eyebrow raised.