Chapter 25 %

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333

____________________________

I watched as Harry, Hermione and Ron came through the door.

A smile lights up my face and I lung for Harry, almost knocking him over.

He immediately hugs me back and I don't know how I've made it this long with only seeing him once.

I then hug Ron and then Hermione envelopes me and a hug and a tear slides down my cheek.

I then let go of Hermione and we just stand there with our arms around each others shoulders.

Harry is explaining something but I'm not fully listening.

And then I hear the door to the room of requirement open and Ginny comes into view.

Everyone stops what they're doing as Ginny and Harry stare at each other.

I'm so obviously missing something.

"Harry." She says.

"Ginny." He respondes.

She quickly walks up to him kisses him on the cheek and then comes to stand with Hermione and I.

I hug her realizing that she must like Harry and I've been such a horrible friend not even realizing that.

Harry goes on telling his plan and before I know it we are setting it into motion.

Since I have a key to all the rooms in the castle I've been assigned as Harry's partner.

We are running down the halls toward the Ravenclaw Common room.

I unlock the door and we barge in.

There are two guards but I stupefy them with ease.

"How much time do we have until the find out your hear?" I ask him.

"Ten minutes at the max, come on we have to look for the Diadem." He said.

We searched the place from top to bottom but there was no Diadem.

"Come on." Harry said pulling me out of the Ravenclaw common room. "We've got to find Luna."

We race through the castle and we finally found her on a stair case.

"LUNA!" Harry called.

She turned around and smiled at us.

"Oh hello Harry, Emma."

I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry Luna but we don't have time to chat. Where would you hide something that you wouldn't want anyone to find?" Harry asked her.

She smiled her odd little smile. "The place where all the unfound things can be found." She then bounces away up the steps.

"Thanks Luna." Harry whispered and then started pulling me in another direction.

I had no idea what was going on, not even the slightest clue.

Somehow Ron and Hermione found us halfway to our destination using the Marauders Map.

They had baliask fangs, to kill the horcruxes?

We reached a blank wall and then I realized we were back where we started, the room of requirment.

 We entered and soon we were in a room FILLED with random objects.

We all split up and started searching like maniacs.