Chapter 20 :P

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333333333

________________________________________

I wake up on a blanket the sound of the ocean playing in the background.

Draco is lying next to me and he's already awake.

"Good morning." He says.

I don't say morning back. I'm so torn.

"I was thinking, last night, what if you-know-who sent a spy after us to make sure we are doing our jobs?" I asked him.

Draco ponders this for a second and then realizes the same thing I had realized the night before.

"So we really do have to look for Harry."

"I don't think we have an other choices than that. If we want to keep them safe." I say them referring to our children but keeping it suttle just in case a spy was watching us.

We change our clothes and then we set off on Draco's broom again.

It seems like we ride on it for hours and finally we land in a very distant forest.

We cover about three miles on foot at about lunch time.

We stop along the riverside and set up a picnic. It would be nice if we weren't hunting down my brother.

"You don't have to do this you know." Draco says as he throws his fishing pole into the river.

I shake my head and put more sticks on the fire I'm building. "No, I have too. It's part of my orders."

Draco sighed and I ignored it.

A few hours pass and we decide to set up camp on the river, because we are both to tired to keep walking.

Draco is in the tent sleeping while I'm trying to keep the fire going.

SNAP!

I hear a twig break retelivly close.

I stand up and draw my wand.

I start to hear voices and hear people walking.

All of the sudden I feel a horribly sharp pain in my wrist.

I push the sleeve of my shirt up and see my dark mark glowing.

I quickly put out the fire and gathered our supply's.

Draco comes out of the tent groaning. From lack of sleep or the pain of our 'master' beckoning us, I'm not sure.

I then shut the tent down into it's little compartment, it was a wizarding tent.

"Come on." I say grabbing his arm.

He grabs his broom and our bag and we apprate back to Malfoy Manor.

_

We get there and realize that you-know-who is still not back from checking on his horcruxes.

We go into the parlor and my eyes jump our of my head.

Draco automatically pushes me back away from the door and goes in himself.

I did not just see what I just saw.

About fifteen minutes later he comes back.

"What happened."

"I told Bellatrix I didn't recognize them."

"Why didn't she call me in then?"

"I told her you are very ill, so if you see her pretend to be sick."

I smile at him thankfuly.

"Well what is she doing now?" I ask him.

Draco turns pale.

"What's wrong?"

He just shakes his head.

"Draco what is she doing?" I ask him.

"She's... trying to get information out of Hermione." He whispered.

I lung for the door but he pulls me back.

He drags me up the stairs and throws me into my room and locks it from the outside.

"I'm only doing this because I love you." He tells me throught the door.

 I roll my eyes as a fire builds inside of me.

My anger building up and directing itself right towards Draco