Chapter 9

Sorry its been such a long time. My life has been crazy and I am having some serious writer's block. Whatever, I'm giving it a try.

I was dragged by my shoulders and thrown on the damp grass. My breath came out in pants as my sore arm collided with the ground. They had come for me moments after I had..... had done what I did. 

I didn't put up a fight.

I pulled myself up to my knees and examined the grass, trying not to face the horrified looks of my pack members. 

It will be all right, it will be over soon, my wolf was positive her plan had worked.

I on the other hand was conflicted. 

I glanced up to see the Beta. With a quick glance I saw horror, betrayal, anger and fury. I had done an unspeakable thing. The killing of a pack mate, a child is the upmost crime. Resulting in immediate death. This is why I was uneasy.

Why hadn't they killed me?

I smelled many other high-ranking pack-mates around me. Forming a circle.

I continued my stare into the grass.

Mate, mate, mate, my wolf cooed happily.

I examined one piece of grass at a time and tried to block out my wolf's happiness. 

Happiness from an unspeakable thing.

I closed my eyes as images flickered through my mind.

Of Emma's usual bright green eyes, dull and lifeless.

Of the blood that stained her sheets, and my mouth.

Then I smelled a new figure and even my wolf dipped her head a little and stopped her singing.

Alpha.

Did I mention that Emma is his daughter?

I smelled his anger as he walked slowly near the circle.

"Rosaline." I looked up at his face and shivered.

He looked, dead.

"Sir?" I asked in just a whisper.

"You have committed a horrible crime."

I gulped and said "Yes, I have."

I squeezed my eyes shut so I would not cry.

I was an awful person.

"I deserve whatever punishment you see fit." I tried to have my voice seem calm, but I failed as my voice did a little quiver.

I looked to see the Alpha, his hands shaking, but his face was calm.

"You are exiled from the pack."

What!!!!

I was supposed to die.

My wolf screamed in anger.

If I attack them, they will have to kill us. She said, with an edge of desperation in her voice.

I shoved her down, back in her place.

I only nodded and I felt a burn at my shoulder. The Alpha had exiled me.

I got up, and with one last look around my pack mates, former pack mates, I ran

I shifted to my wolf, my clothes flying around me.

I ran, only my instincts propelling me to the tree line. I hear the wolves long howls of grief and anguish.

I ran through the trees and was gone.

A/N

So I just got home from school. Fixed some errors. Wow, it was crazy this morning. I have to leave for my bus at 7:05 and I was just finishing writing at 7:08. 

But I did not miss the bus!

I am just that cool. 

Even if I did look like an idiot while running up my street: backpack in one hand and jacket in the other.

Anyways, I saw that more and more people reading the story so I wanted to tell all the fans, old and new.......

I love you!!!!!!

So, vote, comment and fan

<3