Relearning How to Love

• Dedicated to Torii, Hawely, Debbie and Cissa

Hey, so this is my first story on Wattpad. I hope everyone likes it. I like to talk so message and comment all you want, but please be nice. Thanks and on with the story.

I sat back on the warm seat. I looked over to see my mate's smilling face glancing at me. As we drove through the winding roads of the forest I sighed in contentment. The sun was just shining over the thick layers of trees and it made Kyle's brown hair shine with reds and gold. I reached over and wove my fingers through his. A wave of completeness washed over me. Everything was alright, the feeling told me.

Everything is fine when we have our mate by our side, my wolf whispered to me.

"Where are we going" I asked. He had told me that we were going out for a special date. Even though I was impatient, I was happy, my mates hand in mine, the sun on my face, contentment filled my whole being. It was a perfect moment.

"I have already told you once, silly. It is a surprise." I gazed over at his face. He was looking steadily at the road as he drove, but he caught me looking so he looked over at me.

"Rosaline, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked. I smiled and said "I think you may have mentioned it before." He pulled his hand out from mine and I felt like I had been left in the cold. Then, my wolf howled in delight as Kyle quickly brought his hand up to stroke my face. His gray eyes met mine and it was like the whole world stopped to allow us our little moment.

Later I would look back at that and realize how stupid we were in our own little bubble of love, the world never stopped. Our car never stopped driving, it never stopped plowing through the old fence of the bridge. The world never stopped when us and the car flew through the air and we dropped into the water.

I was allowed one last glance at my mate, one last soft chaste kiss before the coldness of the water surrounded me.

And all I could think before darkness claimed me was, "No"