Chapter 21~Twitter Fingers

Teanna

"We're almost there Kemi. Relax."

"Sorry, I'm just exited is all."

"It's only been 4 days. You couldn't have missed me that much."

"I really have. Who else am I going to have girl talk with?"

"Carter is always available."

"Seriously?"

"Hey you asked a question and I answered did I not?"

"Speaking of guys, how's Cas? Fuck him again by any chance?"

"Again...Seriously?"

"What? Virgin Teanna finally gives it up to her long lost boyfriend. I would assume you would be dick crazy by now."

"Shut up! And no we haven't. We've just been getting back on track with...us."

"Why are you saying it like it's weird or something?"

"Because it kind of is Akemi. He just pops up out of the blue and I fall right back to him like it's just that easy? That's not out of the ordinary?"

"Not when you're in love, no it's not. Wait a second, isn't he in the passenger seat?"

"You know he's out like a light with his headphones on full blast. He's not hearing a word I'm saying. But I get that we're in love and all that but a part of me thinks I should've waited till the whole McKenzie shenanigans blew over."

"Speaking of him, he's been blowing me up about you."

"You're lying! What he say?"

"Just thinking of ways to get you back is all. Why the sudden interest in you again? I thought he had his head up baby mama's ass."

"I actually met up with him at the beach the day after we drove back home."

"And?"

"He basically told me how much he loved this girl so I dipped...well tried to at least."

"Tried? What happened?"

"Nothing..."

"Teanna if you don't stop with that lying shit."

"We kinda kissed...passionately."

"BITCHHH! No you didn't!"

"I can't make this shit up. It was like we took a scene out of the Notebook or some shit Akemi."

"Did you tell Cas?"

"You honestly think I'm gonna tell his psychotic ass? Lord knows what he'll do to McKenzie...shit who knows what he'll do to my ass."

"Fair, but remember you and Cas are closer than close. You can't let a little thing like this mess that up."

"I know Kemi..."

Love Struggles (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें