Chapter 12~Road Trip

Chapter 12

     Road Trip

Road trip morning! We are super turnt for this!  We've been waiting since sophomore year to have this road trip. No parents. No problems. No rules. I've never been any more excited to go out ever. From Miami to Atlanta; ATL Shawty! Turn Up gang!

I was lying awake in my bed staring at my ceiling; my usual morning routine. I was thinking about how awesome this trip is going to be. I’m going to leave all my problems behind and have a great time with my girls. I couldn't help but think about what happened last night between me and McKenzie. He's gonna be leaving to Georgia with me mad at him. I don't even care right now. As far as Cas goes, I really didn't think I would feel so many sparks seeing him again. I miss him so much and I never thought just talking to him again, being so close; would bring back the feelings of what was. It was like three years ago was yesterday and I'm falling all over again. My thoughts were interrupted with Kammeron's screams of excitement.

"GET UP! GET UP! ITS ROAD TRIP DAY WHORES!"

I groaned, "Kammeron sit your excited ass down. Shit you're annoying."

"Come on I wanna get on the road already. I didn't wake up this early for nothing."

3 in the morning to be exact. And she's all hyper and shit.

I threw my pillow at her, making sure I aimed for her face.

"Shut up."

Akemi groaned, assuming she's awake,

"Is it time?" She rubbed her eyes, clearing her vision

I replied, "Yeah girl, get up."

"Are the boys here?" She mumbled

I furrowed my brows, "Boys?"

I glared at Kammeron, "Explain. Now."

She looked to the ceiling, "Well...Niko wasn't doing anything and he asked if there was room for him

I said sure. Then he said he didn't wanna be the only guy so I invited Carter and Jasen..."

Akemi added still half asleep, "And Castiel..."

Mental note: Akemi tells the truth half asleep.

I widened my eyes in shock and fury more or less.

"Kammeron I'm going to DESTROY you. You invited Cas without telling me? Are you insane?!"

"I thought I was doing a good thing...its not that bad Tee. If anything you can just ignore him."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. A whole road trip with him, I beg of myself not to do anything stupid. Please.

                                                         *                 *               *

"The boys are here" Kammeron semi-yelled

"Well then let's go happy ass." I pushed her out of the door

Guess we were taking two cars with seven of us here.

I folded my arms over each other,

"So who's riding with who?"

"I would like to ride with my girl" Niko stated

Carter smiled looking down on Akemi, "I second that motion"

Oh gosh really? So I have to be in a car with Jasen and Castiel. Jasen I don't mind but Castiel; Castiel is another story.

I groaned, "You four can ride together. You two..." I pointed at Jasen and Cas