Chapter 15~Jealous

McKenzie

All I wanted was to come back to my little man and Gina and enjoy some family time together. But what do I receive? Baby daddy taking what is mine, or what was I guess you can say now. I was leaned onto Kai's car watching as the dead beat dad was embracing Aiden and Kali. I just want to know and understand how does a nigga know that he is expecting a child and totally disregards it to leave another nigga to raise HIS child then all of a sudden comes back on some 'I'm ready to be a father' type shit. Like get the fuck out of here! Where were you when he was born? When he first smiled? His first car ride home? What type of nigga disregards their child like that? But what the fuck do I know? I'm just the man that helped raise another man's child. And with all this, the more I look at Gina with him and Aiden the more I regret making the decision I made. I let her go and basically handed her to the next guy. I shouldn't have let my dad get into my head last year. I could've had one of the best girlfriends of all time and we could've had our own little family, but I fucked that up.  But why should it affect me so much now that I have Teanna? She's mad at me and I guess has the right to be, but that fucking Castiel character is who is blowing it. He comes out of nowhere with this mission to take her away from me and I will not stand for it. That is another story I still do not understand and one Tee fails to explain to me. But like an idiot I leave her back at home with him. Well at least I know she'll just be with her girls for this road trip, so I have nothing to worry about.

I picked up my bags and tried to mentally prepare myself to walk inside the house. Deadbeat was standing my the doorway and I just want to keep enough composure that I don't drop all my shit and beat his ass. He better be lucky Aiden is in his arms because I would gladly fuck his ass up for leaving Kali when she was pregnant and not being their when Aiden was first born. I walked in and past him looking straight forward with my jaw clenched. Just passing by him enflamed me. Sad excuse for a man I tell you. I was always going back and forth when coming to see Kali so I had my own room in this home. I was basically family so it was only right. I made my way down the left hall and opened the fourth door on the right. What I saw was an abomination! There are clothes everywhere, pizza boxes open, shoes all over the ground, and trash overflowing in the bin. I don't know whether I want to be mad about the mess, or the fact that someone has been living in my room, or both. I was already upset coming into this shit so Kali better get prepared for the storm coming her way.

I clenched my jaw and shouted, "KALI!"

I knew she heard me and I knew she knew about this. I could hear her small footsteps walking over to me but she was not moving quick enough.

"KALI!"

She approached me with a groan following the rolling of her eyes, "Whaaattt?"

"What is this?" I pointed inside my room awaiting an explanation

"Kalen is staying in here" she replied ever so calmly

She said it like it was okay. Like nothing was wrong with her giving deadbeat my room.

"You gave this nigga my room?! Kali I'm going to close my eyes because if I look at you I'm going to say the wrong thing and it won't end well."

She scoffed in annoyance, "I move your stuff upstairs so you could have your space. I don't have time for your anger today McKenzie, I really don't. Just accept it and move on."

I picked up my bags and walked up the stairs to my newly befounded abode. I won't lie it was very nice, much bigger than my old room downstairs. Shows Kali still knows me well with the way it was set up and colored. My room had a color scheme of navy blue with shades of gray and a hint of white here and there. My king sized bed look like a fluffy cloud that I was about to knock out on because I certainly was exhausted. All my stuff was where I would have liked it to be so I commend Kali for that, she doesn't completely piss me off. I plopped myself on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I decided that I would call Teanna just to let her know that I landed safely and because I miss her now more than ever. Seeing Kali with someone else, just made me mad and I thought I put those feelings to rest when I left the last time but I guess you really don't know what you've lost till you see them happy with someone else. I shook off those thoughts and ran through my contacts looking for Teanna. I selected her name and also put it on speaker since I was alone in my room and did not want to bother putting it to my ear. After a couple of rings she answered my call.