Chapter 4~Say Sorry To This

I woke up the next morning just exhausted luckily I knocked out before Kam got out the shower; she would've questioned the day lights out of me. I completely regret answering the damn phone. Not like this is something new-but the whole "hoe" comment caught me off guard. I had no idea he was capable of even letting that word even come out of his mouth about me of all people. Blaming everything on me-not even a shocker, I felt that one coming. The worst part of my night wasn't even D, lets be real I kind of knew he would ruin my night with his animosity. But McKenzie was the surprise factor here, no call or text from the beach stranger that called me his. Again I'm and idiot and I'm friendly to a fault. I even thought maybe he would call while I was asleep,  checked my phone this morning and nothing. To think for a second there he almost had me fooled. It's so funny because I was actually thinking maybe I could open up to him. Yeah I thought  he was different...I knew they were all the same. Nothing but condescending "men".

I was staring at my ceiling while Kam was still knocked out next to me. She was up all night on the phone with Niko. Listening to her, only wishing that was me. I actually thought he was different than the rest. As I was dazing, losing myself  into my conscious there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I shouted sitting up in my bed

Pushing the door open in comes my brother throwing a small box at me, "Happy belated birthday kid sister."

I gave him a small grin, "Thanks old man."

"I'm not old Tee." He debated with a playful smile

A smirk formed on my lips placing the gift next to me, "And I'm not a kid either."

"Touché. Get dressed, I'm taking you out today."

"What do you want?" I asked suspiciously.

My kind but low key conniving older brother knows the way to my heart. Every time he took me out, I ended up doing something for the kid

He laughed, "I can't spend a day with my little sister?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Without wanting something-No."

"Just get dressed yougin, I don't want anything; I promise. And don't forget to open your gift." He finished closing the door behind him.

I nodded in agreement and went straight to the shower. I spending no longer than 20 minutes in my hot shower drowning myself in my sorrows of boy problems; typical teenage life. After my pity shower I got dressed and made sure to open up my gift. I opened up the box Tevin gave me and there revealed my gift. It was a gold chain with a 'W' pendant. Our families last name "White". Immediately opening it, I put it on and made my way out the door being sure not to wake Kammeron.

I met my brother downstairs, "Ready?" he asked.

I nodded my head, "Yup. Let's go."

We hopped in his white on black Audi R8. At times I honestly wished I had his car, but I was satisfied with my own. He started it up and we were headed to wherever we were going.

"Where we going Tev?" I questioned cause I'm completely lost.

"You'll see."

I was staring out of the car window replaying last nights events over and over again in my head. I could blame D for an eternity, but it was my decision to answer so therefore I am the one to blame obviously. Clearly I cant just go fishing for a new boo, because they end up being ain't shit too.

Losing myself into my thoughts I didn't realize we came to a stop. Taking in my surroundings I noticed where we were already. Took me 18 years to finally be granted permission to get the family heirloom, about time.