Chapter 31~Lost Days

I didn't proof read this -Clair

Riding through the streets of Malibu was all I was doing to clear my mind of what was and what currently is

Riding through the streets of Malibu was all I was doing to clear my mind of what was and what currently is. I have so much to think about and so much to plan but I find myself doing nothing at all. Too be quite frank I have no idea what to do now. I went to Miami on a mission for one thing and one thing only; I turned that into a mess. I was supposed to find the person that took my family from me, and I ended up dragging Teanna into my mess.

I wasn't even supposed to see Teanna in the midst of traveling back for a personal vendetta. But I found my mind and emotions drifting back to her so I did what the heart wanted and found her just in time. But as quick as I found her I lost her caught up in my emotions yet again. I did the worst thing I could've possibly done when I up and left her the way I did in Atlanta. I've been making dumb decision after dumb decision regarding the women I find myself falling in love with.

Continuing my drive my phone vibrated in my lap signaling a call. As I approached a red light I answered the call and connected it to my cars Bluetooth.

"Yo."

"What's going on baby brother?"

"Riding. What you need Connor?"

"I need you to get off your ass and out those baby ass feelings of yours today."

"If that's all you called about you can save the lecture man."

"You serious nigga? Look, I don't have time to baby you anymore. You know what you did was foul as fuck."

"I know what the fuck I did was fucked up but that's the way life goes and I know she isn't gonna forgive me so I'm good."

"You sound stupid as fuck. Why would you play her like that?"

"It wasn't my intentions to even do what I did bro. I was caught up in feelings and when you brought up Carson I couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth."

"Idiot man. I told her for you because yet again, you failed to do what was right."

"Well at least she knows now..."

"You need to get it together, because I've been keeping my ears to the streets. The word is the Rango have a new assassin and the newbie just so happens to be light skinned with a big curly hair. Ring a bell?"

"You're not telling me Teanna is a spider."

"Sorry to be the bear of bad news, but here ya go nigga."

"Make her stop."

"I cant make her do shit she don't want to do. If this is her way of coping, then let her do her thing. You choose to run, she chose a different route."