Silent Treatment

For some reason the crazy wheels in my head have been turning. So many ideas for this story. Y'all gonna hate me soon. 😁. Enjoy the read loves.

-Clair

Well guys, I thought I was doing the right thing and I obviously thought wrong because my boyfriend hates my ass right now for trying to keep this trip drama free. So instead on getting rid of the drama, I just made more drama. My ex-boyfriend is off to God knows where and my current boyfriend off to God knows where as well. Pray for me -Tee

I still don't understand what went wrong. I thought that I was doing what was right. Lord knows I do not and will not ever want to be with McKenzie again. Can we be friends one day? Sure why not. But that won't be any time soon. I really don't know what Castiel wants to hear from me. I already told him I didn't want to be with McKenzie, I don't understand what more he wants to hear.

So now I'm in bed crying like the fucking pussy I am.

Bro✊🏾: You good?

Me: No...

Me: Come through?

Bro✊🏾: Yeah. On my way.

I locked my phone tossing it across the bed waiting for Jasen to come through my hotel room. I rested my head against the headboard trying to relieve myself of the headache I just received from my crying. 

After a few moments of being alone Jasen walks in my room with his hands in his pockets.

"You look like shit sis..." he joked

I flipped him off and rolled my eyes as I wiped my red nose with the long sleeves on my shirt I hand cuffed between my hands.

He kicked his shoes off and got under the covers laying next to me, "What you crying for Teanna?"

"You're joking right..." I sniffed looking directly at him, "Cas just snapped on my ass for hiding the fact that McKenzie was here but I only didn't tell him because I didn't want him trying to fight him. He thinks I still want McKenzie..."

"Well do you?"

"What? Hell no. If I wanted him I would've made that clear. I do not want to be with anyone else besides Castiel. He just blew it out of proportion for no reason. He didn't even try to hear me out."

He let out a sigh sinking into the bed, "Look you know Cas, when he's mad, he's mad. Give him some time to cool off and then talk to him alright?"

I nodded my head not wanting to speak anymore.

"Now stop with all that crying. You way to pretty for that shit." He nudged me causing me to smile a little.

"What do I say to him?" I questioned softly

"Same thing you just explained to me. You and Castiel are friends before anything Teanna remember that. Don't be afraid to explain yourself, especially if you know you weren't in the wrong."

I nodded my head sinking in my bed a little more, trying to wrap my head around this.

"He in you room?" I questioned since I had no idea where he went.